Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

3 Easy Steps to being Completely Emasculated.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Awesome! Every good Canadian girl should know how to execute the perfect shoulder drop!

Comment

Fifteen girls on the dead man's chest.
      Yo-ho-ho and a bottle of rum.

Comment

This make me thing of a couple of my City of Heroes characters. Both of them are petite women with a passel of strapping older brothers.

And the only character I have in the entire game who fights hand to had is as short as it's possible to make someone.

^-.-^
        Faith is about what you do. It's about aspiring to be better and nobler and kinder than you are. It's about making sacrifices for the good of others. - Dresden

Comment

Quoth SansDoute View Post
          It's located in a pretty crappy area in B.C's capital.
          I meant to say that it's located 40 minutes south of B.C's largest city, NOT it's capital.

Ladies and Gentlemen, this is why you don't Skype and post. It's a tricky combination (but it was nice to talk to my mummy).

Comment

Quoth BlaqueKatt View Post
            good things come in small packages...then again so does C-4....
            Are you implying that C-4 is NOT a good thing? Because I will beg to differ.

Heh. I'm about medium-height, around 5'6" or so, and not particularly in good shape, but I can be active if I need to be. It surprises people sometimes. In college, I was a member of our Star Wars club (yes, I'm that much of a geek, and it was an AWESOME club). We occasionally had lightsaber dueling nights. One such night, I was defending my title (as I'd won it the year before), and dueling with one of those pool noodles, wrapped in duct tape and painted fluorescent. My opponent in the final match was a skinny Army guy, who had at least a decade and 5 inches of height on me, but also thought rather more highly of himself and his training than was healthy...

As it was late, and we were all tired (the dueling took place between movies at our movie marathon), no-one could tell which of us had struck a blow first. In desperation to end the match, our beloved leader said, "Ok, well...whoever can push the other one out of bounds first is the winner!"

I looked at my friend, instantly realized that my center of gravity was a lot lower than his, lowered my shoulder and barreled into him, knocking him out of bounds without a fight!

Needless to say, the other girls in the club thought that this was AWESOME...and the military guy complained for a week!
            "Eventually, everything that you have said becomes everything you will ever say." Eireann

My pony dolls: http://equestriarags.tumblr.com

Comment

*points at self* 5', 1/2" and I have got an attitude and a mean streak a mile wide.
              Success is not final, failure is not fatal: It is the courage to continue that counts.-Winston Churchill

Comment

Okay, let me see if I understand this correctly.

ACW is short. Petite. Can take out a guy that gym rats are scared of with one body check. Drinks. And actually starts drinking before the party starts.

I have just one question: is this girl single?

"The Customer Is Always Right...But The Bartender Decides Who Is
                Still A Customer."

Comment

Indeed, don't underestimate a woman just because she's "petite." I've talked about my former coworkers, Mama Awesome and Little Miss Awesome, mother and daughter. Both about five feet tall or so, could be sweet and very friendly, but GOD HELP YOU if you piss them off. Not only are they NOT afraid of fighting you (protip: if you see them starting to take their earrings off, RUN), but they're part of a large family. And by large, I not only mean in terms of numbers, but in terms of size. Mama Awesome and Little Miss Awesome were the shortest members, everyone else was at least six-foot-two and quite hefty.

This is before you get into the fact that Little Miss Awesome, by virtue of her working for a catering company that handles the Verizon Center, the Nissan Pavilion and other venues in the NC-Pennsylvania corridor, is on a first-name basis with people like Ozzy Osbourne and professional wrestlers. She has even showed me personally that she has Dave Batista, WWE superstar and former bouncer in DC, on speed-dial.

In short, to paraphrase another pro wrestler: DON'T PISS THEM OFF. You'll either get verbally reamed out by them, get in a fight with them, or be targeted by their family or the celebrities who are quite protective of their favorite catering women.
                  PWNADE(TM) - Serve up a glass today! | PWNZER - An act of pwnage so awesome, it's like the victim got hit by a tank.

There are only Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse because I choose to walk!

Comment

::waves:: 5'4" and I take karate, escrima, and am an apprentice blade smith. If you're ever in East Texas... don't mess with the women. You never know if they've been taught knife fighting or self defense by my teachers. Or do, but don't say I didn't warn you!

I'm the only woman my sensei's ever taught who's made him bleed a lot. At least twice. I cut his hand with my pinky nail once during sparring practice. And during full speed escrima practice with foam padded sticks, I cut him across the nose. Also my special power for winning fights... laughing hysterically in the middle of it.
                    "There is a sadist inside me. She likes cake." - Krys Wolf, my friend

In a coffee shop in Whitehouse, Texas: "Unsupervised children will be given two shots of espresso and a free puppy."

Comment

Working...
                    X