This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth Marmalady View Post
    You can't wonder the kids are like that, with that kind of example. How does the saying go? - 'The apple doesn't fall far from the tree'.
    Or, more appropriately a quote from That 70s Show: "The ass doesn't fall far from the Ass Tree." Asses.
    Each one of us has a special place just like the Evergreen Forest. Enchanting, sparkling, and perfect. And, like the flowers that bloom there... fragile.

Comment

That's just disgusting. Cheers to you for intervening. My heart goes out to that poor man. Disgraceful and inexcusable.
      Dammit !! ~ Jack Bauer

Comment

You are a good person for caring about this and for sticking up for this man.
        Kudos!

Comment

Quoth Julesy View Post
          You are a good person for caring about this and for sticking up for this man.
          Kudos!
          hear hear!

Comment

I can't even come up with anything to call these....things because that's an insult to whatever I would compare them to.

Quoth telecom_goddess View Post
            Those people deserve to have all of their faces half blown off...but live....and put in the middle of a town square where people can point and laugh at them...and see how THEY like it. An eye for an eye I say.
            Perhaps the losing side of a duel to the pain?
            It's floating wicker propelled by fire!

Comment

Reminds me of this time at the library I do security at where a drunk homeless a-hole started to rifle threw the pockets of a clearly mentally and physically disable women in a wheelchair. Right in the middle of the lobby, right in front of us. My supervisor got chewed out a little because he grabbed the guy hard and physically threw him out nearly threw the door

Comment

That was just horrible of those two little asshat brats and daddy of the year to do to that poor man!
                I don't get paid enough to kiss your a**! -Groezig 5/31/08
                Another day...another million braincells lost...-Sarlon 6/16/08
                Chivalry is not dead. It's just direly underappreciated. -Samaliel 9/15/09

Comment

Working...
                X