Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

It's like an alien...staring into my soul... (Warning - Gross)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's like an alien...staring into my soul... (Warning - Gross)

It was an ordinary day. We were sent a Houseperson (someone who helps the housekeeping staff with their rooms, moves dirty linens to the loading docks, etc.), who had volunteered to work on their day off. They were from another department and had to be trained. I had shown her how to clean the showers, and was starting to explain what to do in the women's bathroom when I flung open one of the stall doors...and... "So you take out the trash, sweep the floor, and...OH MY GOD" passed my lips unbidden.

It was...the size...of a hoagie. I'm not talking about one of those sad sandwiches you peel out of plastic wrap from the refrigerated section. It was at least nine inches long, and...and...five or six inches in circumference. And it was not amassed gradually...it was one solid turd. It lay lengthwise across the hole through which lesser human waste leaves our sight. It was truly terrifying. I knew immediately that it could not be destroyed, only unmade. I had no Mount Doom to hand...I flushed and flushed in vain...

I described the horrific sight to a coworker, who made snide comments as to the (ir)responsible individual's sexual practices, didn't believe me, and was of no help whatsoever. I begged the manager for advice, mutely hoping he would volunteer to vanquish this formidable excrement himself. He merely suggested an ice chipper and laughed mockingly.

I pulled out the ice chipper, adorned it in its own rubber glove, and donned two of my own. The rude coworker was now curious and he insisted on coming to view this abomination. He shuddered, turned, and gasped out "It's...un...GOD...lyyy..." and staggered back toward the office. I heard him later, his voice shaking, confiding "She wasn't...kidding..." to the manager...he may never recover...

Another coworker (she's been gunning for the same job description I have for weeks) followed me on my mission, though I warned her she didn't want to. I chopped at the Thing, thinking of the Council of Elrond and Gimli damaging his axe. It broke apart reluctantly, and it took three plungings to consign it to the underworld where it belonged.

I turned around with a hideous, drunken-Ford Prefect-like grin, looking at her through dead eyes, and intoned "So! You want to be an inspector too?" She shook her head and ran...

Thus was the beast vanquished, but like Beowulf's worst nightmare, it will surface again and again...hide your children, and for god's sake don't go to the bathroom in any national parks...
    "Only in our dreams are we free. The rest of the time we need wages." - Terry Pratchett
    Emissary of Minong - my blog and its Facebook page

Quoth dragonslayer126 View Post
    I turned around with a hideous, drunken-Ford Prefect-like grin, looking at her through dead eyes, and intoned "So! You want to be an inspector too?" She shook her head and ran...
    THAT is hysterical!

Bless your heart, though! The turd from hell! And when I think about the size of that thing and what it took to get it there....ooowwwwiiieeeeeeee!
    The original Cookie in a multitude of cookies.

Comment

Oh good heavens! And I thought my kids bathroom was bad.

Comment

I think it's cousin showed-up in one of our toilets! Not nearly so...girthy though...

Weird, the smallest people seem to have the biggest...movements.
        "If anyone wants this old box containing the broken bits of my former faith in humanity, I'll take your best offer now. You may be able to salvage a few of em' for parts..... " - Quote by Argabarga

Comment

I read about something similar before. But old or new, it's still very gross-I wonder if it was the same woman?
          Success is not final, failure is not fatal: It is the courage to continue that counts.-Winston Churchill

Comment

Check this out.....[URL="http://www.funnypoets.com/poems/bigbadpoo.htm"]
            Engaged to the sweet Mytical He is my Black Dragon (and yes, a good one) strong, protective, the guardian. I am his Silver Dragon, always by his side, shining for him, cherishing him.

Comment

and for god's sake don't go to the bathroom in any national parks...
              #If you go down to the woods today, you're in for a big suprise!#
              A PSA, if I may, as well as another.

Comment

Quoth crazylegs View Post
                #If you go down to the woods today, you're in for a big suprise!#
                I don't know why that made me spray tea at my monitor ... but it did
                Arp happens!

Just when I was getting used to yesterday, along came today.

Comment

At least yours was in a toilet.

Someone today decided that the entrance where the lockboxes are at one of the office buildings I patrol was lacking that special something.

Landscaping? No, too early for that, the plants haven't come back yet. New coat of paint? Hmmm, perhaps, but the contractors are still busy on the inside renovations, and it'll be a while before they get to working on the exterior. How to spruce things up then?

Oh I know! A gigantic turd right in front of the door!

It wasn't fresh, but it still smelled mightily. It wasn't from a dog... that smells different. And dogs don't WIPE. Whatever left this gift left his wad of stained napkins a short distance away.

The best part is I had to literally straddle this thing because I needed to get at the lockbox.
                  Check out my webcomic!

Comment

I think you may want to read this classic .

Comment

Owwww! I think I pulled a muscle or something from laughing so hard.

I can barely breathe, I dont know why that had me laughing so much that I wasnt getting any air for what seemed like forever.

I think I'll be in a good mood the rest of the day now since all that laughing (and near death experience) seems to have raised the amount of endorphins in my system.

Why is it that stories involving poop or other bodily functions can sometimes be the most hilarious stories?

Comment

As they say on a certain other website:
                        Posting in an epic thread.
                        "We were put on this Earth to fart around, and don't let anyone ever tell you otherwise." -Kurt Vonnegut

Comment

and for god's sake don't go to the bathroom in any national parks...
                          Perhaps Sasquatch is becoming domesticated, using indoor toilets now?

Madness takes it's toll....
                          Please have exact change ready.

Comment

It was...the size...of a hoagie. I'm not talking about one of those sad sandwiches you peel out of plastic wrap from the refrigerated section. It was at least nine inches long, and...and...five or six inches in circumference.
                            That's actually a pretty thin hoagie. 5-6 inches in circumfrence is 1.59...-1.91... inches in diameter. Large, but not scary large.

Comment

Quoth Juggler View Post
                              That's actually a pretty thin hoagie. 5-6 inches in circumfrence is 1.59...-1.91... inches in diameter. Large, but not scary large.
                              Apparently I fail at math. Imagine the circumference of a good-sized eggplant. So more like 9 or 10 inches?
                              "Only in our dreams are we free. The rest of the time we need wages." - Terry Pratchett
                              Emissary of Minong - my blog and its Facebook page

Comment

Working...
                              X