Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

It's like an alien...staring into my soul... (Warning - Gross)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

All that drama and build-up.....and you didn't even pause with your cell phone to take us a picture! I am truly disgusted and disappointed.
    ...how do used tampons attract thieves? ---Sleepwalker

Chickens are Asexual!

Comment

I had an evening band concert when I was in high school, and when we got back to the school the teacher had me run ahead to open the doors to the back staircase so the bigger instruments could be brought downstairs. I did, and waiting on the landing (INSIDE THE SCHOOL) was a present from someone. Then I had to explain 3 times to my teacher that there was "feces on the landing...feces? Poop. Yes. Human? I don't know. It was just there when I walked in." Nice way to end an evening.

Also, as a Pee collector who does drug tests, the "donors" aren't allowed to flush the toilets, sometimes when one end goes, so goes the other end, and then we get to "verify (visually at least) that there's no contraband hidden in the bowl." Man some of them get upset that they're not allowed to flush...understandably embarrassing I guess, but I assure you that you're not as upset about the situation as I am....

Comment

Quoth crazylegs View Post
        #If you go down to the woods today, you're in for a big suprise!#
        you sir win free internets for that line

Comment

Quoth Mikkel View Post
          I think you may want to read this classic .
          After reading that, and some of the linked posts, all I have to say is.....

That was epically funny. (I'm a horrible person, I know!)
          1129. I will refrain from casting Dimension Jump and Magnificent Mansion on every police box we pass.
          -----
          http://orchidcolors.livejournal.com (A blog about everything and nothing)

Comment

Working...
          X