Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

You're all a bunch of perverts! (really long)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth Victoria J View Post
    I was promised ropes.

I feel cheated and want my money back. I'm never coming here again.

Too cheap for more than one piece of rope.....

*wanders of still muttering*

Victoria J
    Which kinds would you like? Cotton nylon silk velvet? I suggest avoiding the hemp rope however, just can't avoid getting an infection from the slivers.
    Meeeeoooow.....
    Still missing you, Plaid

Comment

Yay ropes! I knew this was my kind of place.

I am aware of the head covering rule in the Bible. Religious head wear is excluded from the removal rule. Even if he had really been claiming that as his reasoning I'd have excused it, maybe after checking with a supervisor. My problem with him was that I had done tests with him in the past (within 3-6 months of the incident) and he never mentioned the hat before, always took it off and was polite. This apparently was just not a good day for him.

On a separate occasion I had the enjoyable task of inspecting an older gent's catheter and lubricant for questionable uses... I don't even know what I was supposed to be looking for, but luckily I didn't find it.

Does the balloon trick work on bald people or do you need the hair for static?

Comment

I was promised ropes.
        *Cuts the rope in two*

Ta-DAH~!

*Walks after Victoria singing I Can't Decide*
        Now a member of that alien race called Management.

Yeah, you see that right. Pink. Harness.

Comment

Quoth RetailWorkhorse View Post
          *Cuts the rope in two*

Ta-DAH~!

Well that's more like it !

Quoth ParkingWitch View Post
          Which kinds would you like? Cotton nylon silk velvet? I suggest avoiding the hemp rope however, just can't avoid getting an infection from the slivers.
          Cotton will be fine, my only current fantasy involving rope is to construct a hammock in my office so I can nap at work.

I didn't even know you could get velvet rope though. Very sleek.

Victoria J

Comment

I didn't even know you could get velvet rope though. Very sleek.
            If you go with velvet, make sure it's a natural velvet (silk velvet is the best) and not synthetic. Synthetic velvet make me break out, very unpleasant.
            Quoth PeeNarc View Post
            Have you ever pulled the plastic off of a new DVD or game and had it stick to your arm?

The reason people use their hair is that it tends to build a charge quickly. Some clothing is much better for the purpose, however. Cotton corduroy is likely a good alternative.

So, you could easily stick a statically charged balloon to a bald head, but you wouldn't be able to build much of a charge with that same head unless they had, say, really bushy eyebrows.

^-.-^
            Faith is about what you do. It's about aspiring to be better and nobler and kinder than you are. It's about making sacrifices for the good of others. - Dresden

Comment

He is Jewish

Quoth Captain Trips View Post
              Actually, he was right about it being in the bible to always keep one's head covered. That's why Orthodox Jews always wear a yarmulke. But even if this cowboy were Jewish and was using that as a valid reason, he would have had a yarmulke on underneath it!
              Jews follow the old covenant, bet if you hinted that he was Jewish he would have tons of protests to that. At that point his claim becomes bogus.

Comment

I LOVE your username--my mom is an RN who did drug tests for insurance companies and high schools for years.
                "Eventually, everything that you have said becomes everything you will ever say." Eireann

My pony dolls: http://equestriarags.tumblr.com

Comment

*bursts into song* "Oh I could throw you in the lake or feed you poisoned birthday cake, I won't deny I gonna miss you when you're gone..."

(I'm really hoping that's the song you were referring to... )
                  "Eventually, everything that you have said becomes everything you will ever say." Eireann

Comment

Quoth JoitheArtist View Post
                    *bursts into song* "Oh I could throw you in the lake or feed you poisoned birthday cake, I won't deny I gonna miss you when you're gone..."

(I'm really hoping that's the song you were referring to... )
                    *Sings along* "Oh I could bury you alive but you might crawl out with a knife and kill me when I'm sleeping, that's why~ I can't decide whether you should live or die~!"

YOU I ADORE!

Comment

*Sings along* "Oh I could bury you alive but you might crawl out with a knife and kill me when I'm sleeping, that's why~ I can't decide whether you should live or die~!"

YOU I ADORE!
                      "Oh you'd prob'ly go to heaven, please don't hang your head and cry! Don't wonder why my heart feels dead inside, it's cold and hard and petrified, lock the doors and close the blinds, we're going for a ride!"

You should hang out with this one group of my friends--it's our theme song, and we are quite prone to burst into rousing renditions of it at any given moment. Excessively dramatic dancing might also make the occasional appearance...

Quoth PeeNarc View Post
                      You can also use cats. I don't entirely recommend it, but it is efficient, provided the cats don't pop the balloons.

And sticking the balloons TO the cats? Awesome.
                      Last edited by DGoddessChardonnay; 04-09-2010, 01:14 AM.

Comment

"Oh you'd prob'ly go to heaven, please don't hang your head and cry! Don't wonder why my heart feels dead inside, it's cold and hard and petrified, lock the doors and close the blinds, we're going for a ride!"

You should hang out with this one group of my friends--it's our theme song, and we are quite prone to burst into rousing renditions of it at any given moment. Excessively dramatic dancing might also make the occasional appearance...
                        *Hysterical giggles*

I was introduced to that song by Go-Devil-Dante, a wonderfully cracked girl who did a music video for it on Newgrounds. I know her from DevART. You should look it up, it's a trip.
                        Last edited by Boozy; 05-01-2010, 01:01 AM.

Comment

*Hysterical giggles*

I was introduced to that song by Go-Devil-Dante, a wonderfully cracked girl who did a music video for it on Newgrounds. I know her from DevART. You should look it up, it's a trip.
                          I shall! I know it from Doctor Who: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rcSZ7gr-Eso

That same Doctor Who finale also introduced me to the Rogue Traders (seriously, finale to series three is damn near perfect): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y3I44dzNfFA

Comment

Ah, drug tests. I've never had a problem with them, since I'm a relatively clean and sober kind of person. No drugs, only drink on special occasions or when I don't have to be anywhere the next day.

But drug tests were the bane of our personnel managers' hiring process for a long time, not because the applicants would vanish when told they had to pass the test, but because they'd do the test, and come back positive for something or other, thus making them ineligible.
                            PWNADE(TM) - Serve up a glass today! | PWNZER - An act of pwnage so awesome, it's like the victim got hit by a tank.

There are only Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse because I choose to walk!

Comment

Working...
                            X