This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Baggy Pants Vs. Police: FINISH HIM!

Soooo. This happened with my coworkers after I left.

Our family friendly arcade has a policy that they ask people wearing baggy pants to pull them up; usually when the pants are below the bottoms of their butts.

This one guy was in several times that day. Every time he had to be asked to pull his pants up. The last time he refused and was asked to leave. He refused and hung-out in the doorway of the store, until the store called security. Coworker #1 talked to him. He still refused to leave the store. Finally he was asked to leave the mall. Coworker #2 arrived. He now refused to do that! Security called the police while baggy pants decides to strut his way through the mall, going out one door, but trying to come back in another where he was confronted by coworker #3 (who is much bigger!) Baggy pants was getting more mouthy by the minute. The the police officer arrived. Baggy pants tried to dodge around the police officer and go back into the mall. Mr. police officer stopped him. Baggy pants then decided that the smartest thing for him to do would be to SHOVE MR. POLICE OFFICER!

Baggy pants then got taken down by coworker #3. He calmed down, and was let go. He then proceeded to try and attack both coworker and Mr. police officer. Coworker #3 took him down again. Mr. police officer cuffed him.

Hmmm, turned-out baggy pants is 14yo. (but about 5'7, 200lbs). Mr. and Mrs. baggy pants are called and show-up with Grandpa baggy pants. None of the 3 seemed surprised with his behavior, and Grandpa wanted the police to keep him!

In the end baggy pants was returned those who spawned him, with a couple of citations, and is banned from the mall till the end of time.
    "If anyone wants this old box containing the broken bits of my former faith in humanity, I'll take your best offer now. You may be able to salvage a few of em' for parts..... " - Quote by Argabarga

Lookin' like a fool with your pants on the ground!

Sorry, I was compelled to say that.

Love the reference,btw.
    Insanity : a perfect rational adjustment to an insane world. - R.D. Lang

Comment

Quoth LillFilly View Post
      None of the 3 seemed surprised with his behavior, and Grandpa wanted the police to keep him!
      Good for Grandpa..!!

Comment

Quoth LillFilly View Post
        ...Grandpa wanted the police to keep him!
        My parents always told me that if I ever did something stupid and got arrested they'd leave me there overnight to make sure I learned my lesson.

Oddly though the time I called my Dad and told him to keep bail money handy as I was going to need it, he just said ok and please be careful. Turns out I didn't, as cooler heads prevailed, but that's another story.

I don't understand why people feel the need to harass security/police. Especially the police.

It's almost akin to walking into a lion cage walking up to the dominant male and farting bare-assed in his face.

Comment

Quoth draftermatt View Post
          Oddly though the time I called my Dad and told him to keep bail money handy as I was going to need it, he just said ok and please be careful. Turns out I didn't, as cooler heads prevailed, but that's another story.
          By calling you were demonstrating significantly more sense than this guy. You, at least, realised that what you were doing was stupid.

At least this kid has the excuse that he's 14. I tend to expect 14-year-old males to be a high risk for deciding that defending their ... something matters more than anything else. Like when our star player, in front of the ref, decided that shoving the guy who had quietly called him a "faggot" mattered more than, say, not getting carded so we could win the game. (And this was at a tournament, so while we would have been allowed 11 players in the next game, we only had 11 people there at the time).

Comment

Reminds me of a quote from Jeff Foxworthy:

"If your mother still drives you to school, you ain't no gangsta. Pull your pants up!"
            "All I've ever learned from love was how to shoot somebody who out-drew ya"

Comment

Working...
            X