This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where do you work?

All right, peoples! Just a general work poll.
    Consumer Electronics (BB, CC, RS, etc)
    4.11%
    Warehouse Club (Sams, BJ's, etc)
    0.46%
    Home Improvement store (Lowe's, Home Depot, etc)
    8.22%
    Movie Theater
    1.83%
    General Retail (Wal-Mart, Target, K-Mart, etc)
    12.33%
    Call Center
    10.96%
    Grocery Store
    13.70%
    Computer related
    6.85%
    Cell phone related
    1.37%
    Other
    40.18%
    Age and wisdom don't necessarily go together. Some people just become stupid with more authority.

"Who put the goat in there? The yellow goat I ate."

In a supermarket. Don't want to name it, just in case.
    People who don't like cats were probably mice in an earlier life.
    My DeviantArt.

Comment

I don't work retail, but I do work with the public! I work at a local library. I'm a page ... I know everything because I shelve!

Comment

I work at a horse-racing track. Kinda unique on these boards. It sucks...

Whoops, I also forgot to mention that I also work part-time at a pharmacy.
        Last edited by Greenday; 07-14-2006, 09:08 PM.
        "I've found that when you want to know the truth about someone, that someone is probably the last person you should ask." - House

Comment

I'm the only one to work at a convience store.
          Military Spouse Support.
          http://www.customerssuck.com/board/group.php?groupid=45
          Plaidman's Minions: Telecom_Goddess: Dungeon Minion

Comment

Currently, a grocery store.

Some of my stories will also come from Goodwill and the gas station that I escaped from.
            Unseen but seeing
            oh dear, now they're masquerading as sane-KiaKat
            There isn't enough interpretive dance in the workplace these days-Irv
            3rd shift needs love, too
            RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Comment

I own a company that does printing/copying, CD/DVD duplication, VHS Transfer, and electronic document archival (you could also call us a Service Bureau).
              My Karma ran over your dogma.

Comment

Quoth BeckySunshine
                Currently, a grocery store.

Some of my stories will also come from Goodwill and the gas station that I escaped from.
                Just as some of mine will come from the country park, garden centre and pizza place where I once worked.
                People who don't like cats were probably mice in an earlier life.
                My DeviantArt.

Comment

starbucks.

Comment

I work at a place that produces vitamins and meds for corporations and other businesses.Technically we are a lab.
                    KAHN: I thought being smart person in Texas set her apart.

KAHN: If my girl doesn't wrestle, I'll show you who put the sue in Souphanousinphone!

Comment

*puts on flak jacket and helmet*

I work for an insurance company.

*dodges rotten tomatoes and garbage*

Edit: Forgot to give the rest of my resume... I've also done a lot of administrative office work, and recently worked in HR/payroll. Lucky me!
                      Last edited by PuckishOne; 07-14-2006, 05:43 PM.
                      Not all who wander are lost.

Comment

I used to manage a bookstore, a leather goods store and before that fast food. Now I am a stay at home mommy or as I like to think of it a cruise director for a deranged and angry midget, sorry, little person!

Comment

I teach at a private school- not retail, but technically the students and parents are my 'customers'. Some of them are as SC as they come...
                          Arsenic is 'natural'. Hemlock is 'organic'.

Comment

Quoth dawnmaria
                            I used to manage a bookstore, a leather goods store and before that fast food. Now I am a stay at home mommy or as I like to think of it a cruise director for a deranged and angry midget, sorry, little person!
                            That is awesome. I love it. I almost snorted the milk I was drinking.

I work at Tahitian Noni International. Not in the Call Center though. Any of you heard of the company?

Comment

I currently work at a newspaper, Other, but I have previously worked in General Retail, Call Center, and Grocery Store, as well as several more Others.
                              "Maybe the problem just went away...maybe it was the magical sniper fairy that comes and gives silenced hollow point rounds to people who don't eat their vegetables."

Comment

Working...
                              X