This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Smoking in the back hallway,

and then drawing a picture of the 'Jesus Fish' on the wall with the cigarette butt, does NOT make you a good person!

That is all.
    "If anyone wants this old box containing the broken bits of my former faith in humanity, I'll take your best offer now. You may be able to salvage a few of em' for parts..... " - Quote by Argabarga

Maybe it's a form of prayer to ward against lung cancer?
    Sorry, my cow died so I don't need your bull

Comment

Jesus smoked Chesterfields.

(Praise "Bob!")

Comment

and chuck norris smokes american spirits. mmmm american spirits i'll be right back gonna go have a smoke.

Comment

I don't understand why people feel compelled in general to draw graffiti on property that is not theirs. Same thing with making messes or otherwise vandalizing property that is not theirs. Yet, it happens all the time.
          The Borg wouldn't know fun if they assimilated an amusement park. -- B'Elanna Torres, Star Trek: Voyager

Math! Math, my dear boy, is but the lesbian sister of Biology. -- Peter Griffin, Family Guy

Comment

Quoth aurelemsrealm View Post
            I don't understand why people feel compelled in general to draw graffiti on property that is not theirs. Same thing with making messes or otherwise vandalizing property that is not theirs. Yet, it happens all the time.
            I don't get it either. I feel a bit of sadness every time I see a train car go by that has been tagged. Train cars look awesome already. They don't need your help to look awesomer by painting "Rex" on the side in cute, teenage girl lettering.
            Getting offended is a great way to avoid answering questions that make you sound dumb. - exmocaptainmoroni

Comment

Working...
            X