This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I feel sullied and unusual . . .

A co-worker and I were walking through the store on our way to dispose of some cardboard and trash, when a passing customer commented loudly to her friend that "Uh HUH. They was lookin' at my boobies" in a would-be offended tone.

Please don't flatter yourself. A word to the not-so-wise:

I was not "Lookin' at your boobies" Even if I played for that team, I really doubt I'd have looked at them willingly. However, yes, I did notice them. Briefly. For about a millisecond before I averted my eyes in horror and embarrassment for you. I assure you, neither me nor my co-worker, who seems to deal with real sexual harassment on a daily basis for some reason, were enamored of your mammary glands. If you are what we politely call 'voluptuous', and wear a sundress that barely comes above your waist, apparently coupled with a bra that's a cup size too small so that your puppies are crushed together and almost touching your neck, people WILL notice and they will look. Eru's sake, they were wobbling and flopping around like a holiday Jell-O mold. Eurgh.

As Dr. House would say, COVER THE FUN-BAGS!
    Last edited by ShinyGreenApple; 04-21-2010, 12:31 AM.
    The greatest thing you'll ever learn is just to love and be loved in return.

*hug*

'nuf said.
    If you want to be happy, be. ~Leo Tolstoy

i'm on fb and xbox live; pm me if ya wanna be "friends"
    ^_^

Comment

Ewww. I get a lot of that around here. We have a high ratio of morbidly obese women in my area (not a lot of anyone in the middle, it's nearly always either generally fit or hugely overweight), and since it's sunny and warm here so much of the time, they have a habit of not wearing enough cloth to modestly cover women half their size. >.<

^-.-^
      Faith is about what you do. It's about aspiring to be better and nobler and kinder than you are. It's about making sacrifices for the good of others. - Dresden

Comment

You wonder if she was bragging or complaining.
        Dull women have immaculate homes.

Comment

Sounds kind of like this woman who was in the library today with her daughter........she had a decent body and all, but let's just say that her tank top was low-cut enough that it was obvious she had implants.

Comment

I... Just don't understand this. I really don't. I am a woman. I occasionally find myself wearing lower-cut shirts during the summer since it's hot enough to boil my lovelies to me. And I'm not exactly what one would call flat-chested.

But I never, I repeat: NEVER complain about someone looking at my tits if I'm in a low shirt. Mostly because I believe that if you wear something like that, or say... Those frigging sweatpants with the words across the ass... You really can't complain if someone looks at you. I actually tend to find it rather flattering most of the time
            I have CDO. It's kinda like OCD, but the letters are where they should be!

After Tuesday, even the calendar goes W T F...

Comment

See, I just can't help staring (in horror)...and thinking, 'how in the world do you stand upright with those things?'

No lie, saw an obese lady the other day and it was obvious she had a boulder catcher on, but hers still hung almost to waist level. My back ached just seeing that. I'm sorry, but when your boobs are longer than your arms, it's time to do something.
              Make a list of important things to do today.
              At the top of your list, put 'eat chocolate'
              Now, you'll get at least one thing done today

Comment

I don't like seeing women with massive boobs, or even not-so-massive, but the dress so provocatively (sp?) and complain that people are looking at them.

I am only B-cup, and thats mostly fat, not boob so I'm rather flattered if someone looks or whistles. (It happens a lot in Peru)

My cousin used to do that. Since she was 16, she would dress with her boobs hanging out and thong showing out the top of a pair of sweats with the word "princess" or "bitch" written on the ass. Then she would pretend to be offended when people (both men and women) look at her. I know she liked it. I feel that guys were only looking at her becuase it was like writing "EASY" on her forehead.
                Sucky Customers- Have the ability to convert non-drinkers into raging alcoholics in one phone call or less.

Comment

This happens to me sometimes on the bus. I tend to zone out and stare out the window across from me. A few times, there was some "lady" sitting in a seat on that side thinking I'm staring at her. If they make a comment, my usual reply is "get your gaydar fixed".
                  "All I've ever learned from love was how to shoot somebody who out-drew ya"

Comment

Quoth Sheldonrs View Post
                    This happens to me sometimes on the bus. I tend to zone out and stare out the window across from me. A few times, there was some "lady" sitting in a seat on that side thinking I'm staring at her. If they make a comment, my usual reply is "get your gaydar fixed".
                    Oh so much love for that response.

Personally, I don't see why breasts are such a big deal on their own (they're mostly fat when they're natural, nursing aside), but when an outfit so obviously sexualizes them? Yeah, that's license to stare.

Comment

Quoth Andara Bledin View Post
                      Ewww. I get a lot of that around here. We have a high ratio of morbidly obese women in my area (not a lot of anyone in the middle, it's nearly always either generally fit or hugely overweight), and since it's sunny and warm here so much of the time, they have a habit of not wearing enough cloth to modestly cover women half their size. >.<

^-.-^
                      EXACTLY!!! We have that same issue here, with the same women who seem to have no concept of what flatters their figures. Double 'eeewww' points if they're pregnant and the top does not cover their belly.

I guess if you're confident, go you. But even at MY size I wouldn't consider wearing half of those things, because I know that they just do not make me look good. I wonder if they're trying to fool themselves into thinking the more skin they show the hotter they are?
                      "If anyone wants this old box containing the broken bits of my former faith in humanity, I'll take your best offer now. You may be able to salvage a few of em' for parts..... " - Quote by Argabarga

Comment

Flaunting It

If you're gonna put up a bill board, don't be surprised if you get a few patrons.

Comment

She was probably deluding herself into thinking we were jealous of her endowment. I've actually come to be pretty content with my small chest though
                          The greatest thing you'll ever learn is just to love and be loved in return.

Comment

Quoth LillFilly View Post
                            I wonder if they're trying to fool themselves into thinking the more skin they show the hotter they are?
                            One of my co-irkers is pretty obese, and it's about 50/50 on whether her top will be large enough to cover her gut.

^-.-^
                            Faith is about what you do. It's about aspiring to be better and nobler and kinder than you are. It's about making sacrifices for the good of others. - Dresden

Comment

Working...
                            X