Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why I wanted to cry... (LONG, but w/ cliffnotes at bottom)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth Mizzikiel View Post
    The Girls

First off, there are these girls who are 2 years younger than me, they always come into work and bug me and hit on me as a joke. It wouldn't be bad if it was just like, little stuff, but they are horrible. They yell my name, run around, bug customers, and tons more. The problem is, I don't have the heart to kick a bunch of 13 year old girls out. So, they came in around 8:30. Immediately they began bugging me. Just got worse. They finally left around 9:15. After they got home (I know the one lives about 5 minutes away since she told me to come visit her some time ... ((yeah, like that'll happen))) They began phoning me constantly from them asking for me. Finally my co-worker told them off and they stopped.
    No need to be only 15 for that. My husband is almost 25 and he gets 13 year olds in starbucks that call him every half hour to make sure he is still there. They ask him where he got his tattoos at and so forth. They call him to make sure he is not talking to other girls. When he reassures them that hes older and married they say they will make sure his wife will hate him. Once I was in there when the group of girls were there they looked at me like I was disgusting and told me to stay away from him.

Comment

Quoth Meegz View Post
      No need to be only 15 for that. My husband is almost 25 and he gets 13 year olds in starbucks that call him every half hour to make sure he is still there. They ask him where he got his tattoos at and so forth. They call him to make sure he is not talking to other girls. When he reassures them that hes older and married they say they will make sure his wife will hate him. Once I was in there when the group of girls were there they looked at me like I was disgusting and told me to stay away from him.

Thats horrible, but dont worry we (and him :P) still <3 you!

Comment

Quoth Meegz View Post
        Once I was in there when the group of girls were there they looked at me like I was disgusting and told me to stay away from him.
        That's when you tell them that your husband is a man who wants to be with a woman not babies like them.
        Figers are vicious I tell ya. They crawl up your leg and steal your belly button lint.

I'm a case study.

Comment

Once someone asked me for free stuff, so I just gave him a plastic bag . Well all he said was to give him something free
          Under The Moon Paranormal Research
          San Joaquin Valley Paranormal Research

Comment

Quoth Mizzikiel View Post
            Therefore, I've decided through this that my generation doesn't deserve to procreate minus about 5%. This coupled with the girls who kept trying to get my attention got me to the point where I was shaking and using every bit of myself not to freak out.
            And of the 5% that 'deserve' to procreate, I've noticed that they usually don't want to.
            "I call murder on that!"

Comment

Oooh! *handraise*!

Rapscallion

Comment

Here here!

Speaking as a citizen of a town that is notorious for preteen and teenage pregnancy.....where prime childbearing years are between ages 12-18......and I'd estimate about 2 out of every 10 girls in every years class get pregnant.....oh my.

We're too late, they've already procreated a future generation that will be even worse than this one!

DEAR GOD MAKE IT STOP! Someone duct tape boxes of condoms on these children!
                You really need to see a neurologist. - Wagegoth

Comment

Better yet, get condoms and tape them actually "on"

Comment

Forget tape go straight to the 2-part opoxy.
                    Figers are vicious I tell ya. They crawl up your leg and steal your belly button lint.

I'm a case study.

Comment

I was thinking staples. Or maybe a nail gun.

But as the person who quoted Hesiod so subtly pointed out, this is not about the current generation of teens, or any generation. ALL generations suck. Hello? We deal with customers who suck of all ages, people. We of all people should know that suckiness is not confined to one age group or generation.

The fact is, PEOPLE suck. As a whole. People suck, they always have sucked, and they always will suck. This, my friends, is what they refer to as "human nature."

And yet for some reason we are under the illusion that we are the superior beings on the planet, and perhaps in the universe. And that God made us in His image.

Riiiiiiight.

"The Customer Is Always Right...But The Bartender Decides Who Is
                      Still A Customer."

Comment

Working...
                      X