Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh god.. one that really got me the other day.

I was walking past the salad bar bringing more dough up to the pizza counter - carrying about 50 pounds or so and it was awkward. A customer just starts saying "CRACKER! CRACKER! CRACKERS?!" and gets in my face and blocks me.

I should point out this was an older black woman. I'm a late 20s guy that happens to be white, so I'm starting to get pretty offended. After I give her a stare she says "Crackers for my soup! Where are they?"

Comment

Quoth bean View Post
      Oh god.. one that really got me the other day.

I was walking past the salad bar bringing more dough up to the pizza counter - carrying about 50 pounds or so and it was awkward. A customer just starts saying "CRACKER! CRACKER! CRACKERS?!" and gets in my face and blocks me.

I should point out this was an older black woman. I'm a late 20s guy that happens to be white, so I'm starting to get pretty offended. After I give her a stare she says "Crackers for my soup! Where are they?"
      Wow. That could be kind of scary.
      "I'm still walking, so I'm sure that I can dance!" from Saint of Circumstance - Grateful Dead

Comment

Quoth bean View Post
        "That far up north"? I'm in Texas, everything is north of here.

I work at the pizza counter in a Whole Foods Market (upscale natural/organic grocery store)
        I'm in College Station (Huntsville for school); Plano is north of me.
        ~*~"If your gift is that of serving others, serve them well. If you are a teacher, do a good job of teaching." -Romans 12:7~*~

Comment

Working...
        X