X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please practise common etiquette!

Sir

I am trying my best to help you set your phone up with your PC. I am even being cheerful and polite about it despite your constant motor-mouthing, speed talking with a weird accent and irrelevant questions. However, if you interrupt me one more time while I am trying to explain something to you that YOU asked me about, I will rip your head off and use it as a stress ball!
    The report button - not just for decoration

Don't worry about it. You gave him the info he asked for. It's not your fault he wouldn't be quiet enough to listen to it.
    Unseen but seeing
    oh dear, now they're masquerading as sane-KiaKat
    There isn't enough interpretive dance in the workplace these days-Irv
    3rd shift needs love, too
    RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Comment

I like the stress ball idea!
      "I'm still walking, so I'm sure that I can dance!" from Saint of Circumstance - Grateful Dead

Comment

Quoth friendofjimmyk View Post
        I like the stress ball idea!
        heeehee
        can almost see the eyeballs bulging in and out with each squeeze!

I got him sorted out at the end of the day, but what would've been a 15 minute call tops was almost an hour because of his constant jabbering! the kicker is at the end of the call, he started whinging about how much this call was going to cost him (it's not tollfree ). And i was just thinking to myself "sir, if you had shut up for while i was trying to help you, this would not have been an issue for you"

Luckily my brain/mouth filter was firmly in place at the time.
        The report button - not just for decoration

Comment

Working...
        X