Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I want bubble gum something that isn't lip scrub.

^-.-^
    Faith is about what you do. It's about aspiring to be better and nobler and kinder than you are. It's about making sacrifices for the good of others. - Dresden

Comment

Quoth AccountingDrone View Post
      there rarely is =(
      Bummer. *pout*

But thanks for the other info. I learned something new today!
      Unseen but seeing
      oh dear, now they're masquerading as sane-KiaKat
      There isn't enough interpretive dance in the workplace these days-Irv
      3rd shift needs love, too
      RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Comment

Quoth Andara Bledin View Post
        I want bubble gum something that isn't lip scrub.

^-.-^

Try the godmother soap, and during Christmas time, the snow fairy shower gel smells the same way. And candy fluff dusting powder is similar in scent, but not EXACTLY the same.

And for the love of heaven, don't poke my aquamarina roll. ( all the children come in and poke it. I've started to guard it, and tell them THIS is the tester. you poke the tester.)
        Last edited by Animae; 06-09-2010, 09:28 PM.
        http://footloosecomic.com Pirate Faeries!!

Comment

I wish there was a store nearer to me D: The closest one... Is in ANNAPOLIS. I'm afraid I can't make a trip from Hampton Roads all the way up to the DC/Annapolis area... Just for one store D: I want to experience the smeeeeeeells... ~ *Has been known to sniff the smoker and Chimenea wood because it just smells so good* I love smells... I rarely get to indulge since they give Mother migraines. Makes me sad...
          Last edited by ThirdGenRetail; 06-10-2010, 02:57 AM. Reason: Wrong city mentioned in my post! And now bad coding... Oops...
          Look, a signature!

If every cashier in the world went on strike, retail would come to a screeching halt, even if for a couple hours.

Comment

Quoth Animae View Post
            And for the love of heaven, don't poke my aquamarina roll. ( all the children come in and poke it. I've started to guard it, and tell them THIS is the tester. you poke the tester.)
            I have managed to keep from poking the Aquamarina (barely--it just looks so squishable!)

I will confess, however, to shaking the shower jellies to watch them jiggle. (note: I don't shake them hard, just enough to watch them go all wibblywobbly.)

Comment

and that is fine, shake the jellies all you want. Its when people dig their fingers into it, then we have problems.
              http://footloosecomic.com Pirate Faeries!!

Comment

Quoth Animae View Post
                Not to be the bearer of bad news, but they just discontinued I should coco.
                Why oh why do they always discontinue the stuff I love!
                No trees were killed in the posting of this message.

However, a large number of electrons were terribly inconvenienced.

Comment

Quoth BeeMused View Post
                  Why oh why do they always discontinue the stuff I love!
                  Stop telling the store that you like it -- Even stores as neat as this one sounds can have evil corporations behind them at times who just want to mess with us >_<

Instead, tell all yer friends to buy it so they'll sell more, and have reason to keep it in stock ^_^

I honestly don't even know what shop this is, I guess we don't have it here. The closest thing here is BB&B
                  "For a musician, the SNES sound engine is like using Crayola Crayons. Nobuo Uematsu used Crayola Crayons to paint the Sistine Chapel." - Jeremy Jahns (re: "Dancing Mad")
                  "The difference between an amateur and a master is that the master has failed way more times." - JoCat
                  "Thinking is difficult, therefore let the herd pronounce judgment!" ~ Carl Jung
                  "There's burning bridges, and then there's the lake just to fill it with gasoline." - Wiccy, reddit
                  "Retail is a cruel master, and could very well be the most educational time of many people's lives, in its own twisted way." - me
                  "Love keeps her in the air when she oughta fall down...tell you she's hurtin' 'fore she keens...makes her a home." - Capt. Malcolm Reynolds, "Serenity" (2005)
                  Acts of Gord – Read it, Learn it, Love it!
                  "Our psychic powers only work if the customer has a mind to read." - me

Comment

Quoth Becks View Post
                    Bummer. *pout*

But thanks for the other info. I learned something new today!
                    the signature scent of rochester.

Now I have to buy it for myself, my dad always got it for me for Christmas ...
                    EVE Online: 99% of the time you sit around waiting for something to happen, but that 1% of action is what hooks people like crack, you don't get interviewed by the BBC for a WoW raid.

Comment

Now I know what I'm getting myself for my birthday. Thanks, AD!!! *bounce*
                      Unseen but seeing
                      oh dear, now they're masquerading as sane-KiaKat
                      There isn't enough interpretive dance in the workplace these days-Irv
                      3rd shift needs love, too
                      RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Comment

Quoth Becks View Post
                        Now what am I supposed to get you for your birthday?
                        I'm bringing disdain back...with a vengeance.

Oh, and your tool box called...you got out again.

Comment

Quoth Becks View Post
                          Glad to help.

Quoth Bella_Vixen View Post
                          Now what am I supposed to get you for your birthday?
                          candles, liquid air smelly stick stuff, scent spray? I think that Yankee Candle still has lilac stuff. I don't think they have lilac car danglies though =(
                          Last edited by Boozy; 06-14-2010, 11:34 AM. Reason: merged posts
                          EVE Online: 99% of the time you sit around waiting for something to happen, but that 1% of action is what hooks people like crack, you don't get interviewed by the BBC for a WoW raid.

Comment

I still have 3 weeks to come up with something for Becks.
                            I'm bringing disdain back...with a vengeance.

Oh, and your tool box called...you got out again.

Comment

Working...
                            X