Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Just when she thought she would get away...

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh that is just the best thing I've read today. Makes me warm and fuzzy to see parents making sure that thier kids behave.
    The Grand Galactic Inquisitor hears all and sees all.

Comment

That is so beautiful that it brought a tear to my eye...

Comment

briliant. rounds of applause all round!
        "...and you've got people. Billions of people walking about like happy meals with legs...." Spike

Comment

That was beautiful!!!! Karma is a wonderful thing!

I question my sanity every day. Sometimes it answers.

Comment

Quoth FastFoodFlunky View Post
            Turns out, the girl who paid for all that food was none other than the policeman's daughter! He was on duty when he heard the dispatcher broadcast our call over the radio..and sure enough, it was his own daughter's car as the suspect vehicle.
            Wow. A cop who forced his family member to follow the law rather than trying to use his position to cover up for what she did. It almost restores my faith. Bravo to that parent/police officer!
            "Ignorance is no excuse for a law."
            .................................................. ..................- Alfred E. Newman

Comment

That girl ... man that's a special kind of stupid to try something like that, in YOUR OWN car, when you're dad is a police officer.

I'll echo the sentiments of many here. Kudos to the police officer for doing the right thing.

Comment

I guess it's a sign that I'm still close enough to being a teenage that my first though was "oh god, I would NOT want to be that kid". That's awesome that her dad did what he did though.

Comment

That is priceless...For the love of God I wish I could have seen their smug little faces...Ahhh one day they they will know the dreaded SC and the true meaning of Karma!

Comment

THAT IS THE MOST AWESOME STORY EVER.

SOMEbody sure got their ass(es) handed to them on a silver platter, eh?
                    ~~ Every politician that opens their mouth on birth control only proves that we need more of it. ~~

Comment

Teen Driver: 0

Mike
                      Meow.........

Comment

I wish there was a way I could vote this thread "pure gold" so that everyone on the forum would read it. Easily one of my favorite stories so far on this site.

Comment

I spilled soup on my lap as I was doing the victory dance your your crew! It was worth it! That makes me feel all warm and fuzzy.
                          Well fiddle dee dee!!

Comment

Thank you for making my day brighter. :-)

Comment

Did they take their food with them?
                              Do radioactive cats have 18 half-lives?

Comment

BEST KARMA STORY EVER!!!!!
                                I wasnt put on this earth to make you feel like a man ~ Mary Bertone

Comment

Working...
                                X