Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wow, it's pretty sad that you have to get a license to fish, but any moron can go and reproduce.

Whenever we are at restaurants my son is expected to sit quietly at the table. If he can't, then I remove him from the situation, until he can. There's no way in hell I'm letting my kid run around a restaurant unattended.

Same rules apply if we're at a store or anywhere in public. He either sits in the cart or is holding an adult's hand at all times.

Comment

I saw something similar once. I was waiting in line, a very long line that moved very slowly, to get into an office. Some couple happened to be in line with their child, who was barely old enough to walk.

They put their baby down RIGHT OUTSIDE THE DOOR TO THE OFFICE. The door, might I add, opened OUT. A person would come out of the office and nearly slam the door into the baby, who was invisible to them, despite the fact that the door had a window in the upper half.

It took several near-misses before they finally got it together and started holding the baby again.

Comment

Working...
      X