This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• vacation rental nazis 6

An old lady calls because she was snap moved and the unit she was snap moved did not have a screen porch like the villa she booked. Let me just tell you first what a snap move is. If we see a higher rated villa available a few days before a guest's arrival, we offer it to that guest the same rate. They don't have to accept it if they don't want to. This lady did accept it of course but failed to ask if it had a screen porch (her problem, not ours). She called and said she was due a credit and she had not yet received it. I looked in her reservation and saw no notes that she was due a credit. She said she had it in writing that she was due a credit. I asked her to fax me what she had and she said "I ain't faxing you squat". I told her that I can't issue a credit unless I see something in writing. "My word isn't good enough" I told her I have to see something in writing. "WHY? Why do I have to do all the work? I'm not. I want my f____ credit I was promised" I asked her not to swear at me. "THEN GIMME MY G****DAMN MONEY. I AM NOT FAXING YOU NOTHING. DO YOU HEAR ME?" I told her if she continues to swear at me I will hang up ."OH NO YOU WON'T. I'LL GET YOU FIRED IF YOU HANG UP ON ME, YOU SON OF A B****" Click!!!!!!!!!!! Took care of her ass. She called back and demanded my coworker to put me on the phone but I wouldnt take her call. My coworker begged me to talk to her because the psycho bitch would not give up. I finally took her call. "HEY WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE HANGING UP ON ME? I AM VERY GOOD FRIENDS WITH JANE DOE OF THE HOMEOWNER'S ASSOCIATION. YOU BETTER DAMN WELL LEARN SOME RESPECT" I told her I will respect her when she respects me. "I DON'T HAVE TO RESPECT YOU. YOU HAVE TO RESPECT ME. I AM THE CUSTOMER. YOU HAVE NO IDEA HOW YOU'VE UPSET ME. I AM SHAKING, I AM SO FURIOUS AND YOU BETTER BELIEVE SHIT WILL HIT THE FAN WHEN JANE DOE HEARS OF HOW YOU TREATED ME" She then hung up. I actually talked to Jane Doe (obviously not her real name) and she said she had never heard of this woman and would never be friends with such a nutcase. I'm not sure how this ended up turning out but they probably gave the old bag her money.

Quoth at_your_service View Post
    "I DON'T HAVE TO RESPECT YOU. YOU HAVE TO RESPECT ME. I AM THE CUSTOMER."

I DESPISE people with that kind of attitude.
    Unseen but seeing
    oh dear, now they're masquerading as sane-KiaKat
    There isn't enough interpretive dance in the workplace these days-Irv
    3rd shift needs love, too
    RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Comment

Respect is a two way street. Because you are purchasing something from the store I am working at doesn't mean you are exempt. When I worked at WalMart if I got a customer like that I told them to hold and called a manager. When the manager inevitably called me back and told me I could have handled the situation myself I told them just the opposite was true. I don't give idiots like that the time of day, no matter what the situation. I am not rude, but I don't take their crap. If I cannot deal with the person rationally, then I transfer them to someone who gets paid to do it, because WalMart doesn't pay enough to justify asking me to stand around and be belittled.

Comment

"So, ma'am, you say that you keep getting bad service everywhere you go? And you don't know why? Hmmm, let's see . . ."

Originally Posted by at_your_service :
        "I DON'T HAVE TO RESPECT YOU. YOU HAVE TO RESPECT ME. I AM THE CUSTOMER."

" . . . Uh, ma'am? I think I've isolated your problem."
        Last edited by Anthony K. S.; 12-31-2006, 03:19 PM.
        “Excuse me. Is this bracelet real jade?”
        “Ma’am, this is a thrift shop. The tag on the bracelet says $1.50. It comes with a matching mood ring. What do you think?”
        “I don’t know.”
        “Yes, it’s real.”

Comment

The psycho's problem is obvious: a rectal-cranial inversion

Comment

Working...
          X