X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I can see you!

Not so much sucky as just oblivious.

Now, regarding bathroom windows in one's home, it would make sense that one would cover them with curtains or blinds, especially when said window faces the front of the home, no?

This customer wants his newspaper on his porch. No prob. I do, of course, need to go up to the front of his house to do this. This particular customer also leaves around 4:30am, so he's getting ready to leave about the time I'm delivering the newspaper.

He also has a bathroom window facing the front of his house, with no curtains, blinds, or frosted glass to speak of.

One morning, I caught him in the bathroom. As my headlights illuminated his naked self, he turned around with a look on his face, and quickly dived for a towel.

One would think that this would be enough to convince him to do something to that window, no?

Yesterday morning, as I pulled in, I saw a shadow shaped suspiciously like my customer dash by that window, and there's been a couple other instances where I've seen him in there.

Yes, his house is set back from the street, but if you requested porch delivery and you know there's a good chance I'm going to be in your driveway the same time you're in the bathroom, then you have no one to blame but yourself!
    Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit. Wisdom is not putting it in a fruit salad.

Not to worry. He'll probably call the paper with a complaint about you peeping and then it will somehow be your fault. Sorry, I've given up on humanity.
    A lion however, will only devour your corpse, whereas an SC is not sated until they have destroyed your soul. (Quote per infinitemonkies)

Comment

Meh. I've seen him in that state probably half a dozen times over the three years I've been delivering papers. No complaints yet. Actually gotten a couple nice tips from him, in fact. So yeah, I think he knows it's his own damn fault if I see him in the buff.
      Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit. Wisdom is not putting it in a fruit salad.

Comment

Maybe he's just not paper trained yet.
        "All I've ever learned from love was how to shoot somebody who out-drew ya"

Comment

Quoth bhskittykatt View Post
          Yes, his house is set back from the street, but if you requested porch delivery and you know there's a good chance I'm going to be in your driveway the same time you're in the bathroom, then you have no one to blame but yourself!
          Umm have you considered he may get a kick from it?

Comment

Sheldon! You never miss a beat, do you? In reply to the OP, you never know, maybe dude is a closet exhibitionist! **shudder** I feel for you, I really do.
            "And though she be but little, she is FIERCE!"--Shakespeare

Comment

Quoth BrenDAnn View Post
              In reply to the OP, you never know, maybe dude is a closet exhibitionist! **shudder** I feel for you, I really do.
              I mean, it's not like he's bad looking or anything. He's not bad looking at all. So I don't mind too much.

Comment

that's the feeling i'm getting, that it's accidentally on purpose.
                look! it's ghengis khan!
                Sorry, but while I can do many things, extracting heads from anuses isn't one of them. (so sayeth the irv)

Comment

Quoth chainedbarista View Post
                  that's the feeling i'm getting, that it's accidentally on purpose.
                  Unfortunately, I'm not sure Hubby would want me to bring him over. He says we'll only do a menage a trois if it's another chick. But I can dream.

Comment

Working...
                  X