Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Impressive degrees of stupid. (warning, language)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth Taboo View Post
    It's not real!
    SC: Oh, and don't use any blue on this. Blue isn't a real color, you know.
    T: Er...
    SC: The sky is blue but there's nothing really there. If there was something there, you would feel it, so it's all empty! Blue is a lie! I don't want fake colors on my site, people will think we're liars!
    Sooooooo....what do "real" colors feel like then?

Quoth hauntedheadnc View Post
    Tell 'em to go grope a cornflower.
    I believe that's still illegal in several states.

Quoth LillFilly View Post
    Bla...bwah....Blue isn't a color!?!

My birthstone, school colors and military uniform are ALL LIES!!!???
    Me too. Well, one of my high school colors (boring blue and red, uni colors are much snazzier). And I don't have a military uniform. Does my work shirt for my former work place count?
    It's floating wicker propelled by fire!

Comment

Quoth Geek King View Post
      Well, two bad lies would be a four stroke penalty.

[The golfers in the forum are dying now, I promise. ]
      Good Gord, where is the rimshot smiley?
      And the sky was full of stars... and every star, an exploding ship, one of ours...

Comment

Quoth LillFilly View Post
        I don't think I'll ever understand that statement. I have a new signature now I think!
        Hooray! My first sig quote.

Comment

Quoth JustaCashier View Post
          They're going to divide it up.

I'm not sure who gets what, other than Tipper is letting Al have the pron.

Mike
          I don't know if I like that.

Tipper would probably try to take away all the pr0n, violence, swearing, and general gutter-mindedness. And then none of my posts here would make any sense.
          Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

Comment

Quoth Mr Hero View Post
            ...and all the leaves are green.
            My heart's as warm as a baked potato.
            Fixed ^_^

...I think I know exactly what I mean,

When I say it's a schpadoinkle day!

~ Trey "Juan Schwartz" Parker

I love that fooked-up excuse for a movie
            "For a musician, the SNES sound engine is like using Crayola Crayons. Nobuo Uematsu used Crayola Crayons to paint the Sistine Chapel." - Jeremy Jahns (re: "Dancing Mad")
            "The difference between an amateur and a master is that the master has failed way more times." - JoCat
            "Thinking is difficult, therefore let the herd pronounce judgment!" ~ Carl Jung
            "There's burning bridges, and then there's the lake just to fill it with gasoline." - Wiccy, reddit
            "Retail is a cruel master, and could very well be the most educational time of many people's lives, in its own twisted way." - me
            "Love keeps her in the air when she oughta fall down...tell you she's hurtin' 'fore she keens...makes her a home." - Capt. Malcolm Reynolds, "Serenity" (2005)
            Acts of Gord – Read it, Learn it, Love it!
            "Our psychic powers only work if the customer has a mind to read." - me

Comment

Quoth Irving Patrick Freleigh View Post
              I don't know if I like that.

Tipper would probably try to take away all the pr0n, violence, swearing, and general gutter-mindedness. And then none of my posts here would make any sense.
              Oh, nonono, it'll be ok. Al is going to get the pr0n. And I have a sneaking suspicion that he's a closet freak....

Quoth JustaCashier View Post
              I'm not sure who gets what, other than Tipper is letting Al have the pron.
              It's floating wicker propelled by fire!

Comment

Quoth EricKei View Post
                I love that fooked-up excuse for a movie
                then "Let's build a snowman!"
                Honestly.... the image of that in my head made me go "AWESOME!"..... and then I remembered I am terribly strange.-Red dazes

Comment

Quoth Pagan View Post
                  Oh, nonono, it'll be ok. Al is going to get the pr0n. And I have a sneaking suspicion that he's a closet freak....
                  Well, that means Al will get the whole internets, right? Because, as we all know, the Internet is for pr0n.
                  PWNADE(TM) - Serve up a glass today! | PWNZER - An act of pwnage so awesome, it's like the victim got hit by a tank.

There are only Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse because I choose to walk!

Comment

Working...
                  X