Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Where do your renters come from? I must know so I never go there nor drink any water from there. I'm just so.. confused. She literally wanted you to tell her what she was interested in
    Thou shalt not take the name of thy goddess Whiskey in vain.

Comment

Quoth searssoulslave View Post
      To Guest:
      No it sounds like you were stressed out at the mere idea of having to make a decision on your own. Perhaps you should have asked your handler to do this for you because obviously you were still reeling from the ever so difficult process of choosing pancakes or waffles...
      Waffles. Definitely waffles. They have little cups that hold melted butter goodness.

Quoth Bunny the Veggie Slayer View Post
      Is it just me, or does anyone else hear VRS's customers as HAL in 2001?
      Except that HAL was running an embedded program. These "people" have nothing to program in the first place.

Quoth Magpie View Post
      Many many many. And even more museums of explody things.
      Like this? http://www.nuclearmuseum.org/
      And things here didn't explode per se, but they did make a lot of noise and all. http://www.nmspacemuseum.org/index.php
      It's floating wicker propelled by fire!

Comment

Jesus Christ!

Is this woman Describe the Beach to Me guy's twin sister?

Mike
        Meow.........

Comment

I assume most, or at least some of these people, are finding out about your properties via the internet, yes?

THEN WHY CAN'T THESE CRETINS ALSO LOOK UP INFORMATION ON THE AREA WHILE THEY'RE AT IT!

Vacation planning: Ur doin it wrong.
          Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

Comment

Wow. Someone I know went to Europe for a vacation with her husband. But she had the sense to go to a bookstore and buy a current 'How to travel through (certain country) on 10 dollars a day" book.
            Customers should always be served . . . to the nearest great white.

Comment

Quoth Irving Patrick Freleigh View Post
              THEN WHY CAN'T THESE CRETINS ALSO LOOK UP INFORMATION ON THE AREA WHILE THEY'RE AT IT!
              Yes, I usually take StreetView for a walk if I'm going somewhere new. Even if Google wasn't allowed in, you can usually find geotagged pictures somewhere. No need for anyone painting impromptu word pictures on the phone, you can see for yourself.

Comment

Quoth Kristev View Post
                Wow. Someone I know went to Europe for a vacation with her husband. But she had the sense to go to a bookstore and buy a current 'How to travel through (certain country) on 10 dollars a day" book.
                I am going on an instant 4 day vacation in Germany with husband in July, he has the vacation time, and it is almost impossible for him to get fall/winter vacation and nobody wanted the week in the middle of July. We went onto travelocity and booked 2 plane tickets to Frankfurt [im a masochist, I like the airport there, and we have a few friends in Germany] and we will figure out what to do once there. One thing we are going to do is go to Ramstein Air base and meet a friend of mine who wants to try Popeyes fried chicken. I was chatting with him on skype and mentioned that we have much better brands of fast food fried chicken than KFC and I noticed that Popeyes had branches in airbases in Germany. Which is sort of why the quicky vacation to Germany =)

Actually, upon thinking about it, we are flying to germany to do lunch in a Popeyes Fried Chicken shack with a romanian friend living in belgium ... if that isnt a silly reason for a vacation I dont know what is!

And we dont need to call some poor cube drone and ask silly questions about stuff to do - we can find all sorts of stuff to amuse ourselves =)
                EVE Online: 99% of the time you sit around waiting for something to happen, but that 1% of action is what hooks people like crack, you don't get interviewed by the BBC for a WoW raid.

Comment

Quoth JustaCashier View Post
                  Jesus Christ!

Is this woman Describe the Beach to Me guy's twin sister?

Mike
                  Along with the three other people who d this exact thing. Poor vacation_rentals_suck has this happen to him at least once a week. Some jerk demanding full descriptions.

I don't know why he hasn't taken the advice of making that two page description to tell people, as he really should have learned after the fifth time of a man going nuts because a place wasnt described good enough.
                  Military Spouse Support.
                  http://www.customerssuck.com/board/group.php?groupid=45
                  Plaidman's Minions: Telecom_Goddess: Dungeon Minion

Comment

Quoth AccountingDrone View Post
                    Then I would recommend a Caribbean cruise!
                    I've never been, but I would very much like to live there someday.

Quoth El Pollo Guerrera View Post
                    "We have some very nice ground... and where the ground stops the sky begins. It doesn't look like much when you're up close but from a distance it looks really nice. We have weather of all kinds, but not all at once..."
                    ROFL! Thats hilarious. Did you come up with that, or is it from something?
                    Aliterate : A person who is capable of reading but unwilling to do so.

"A man who does not read has no advantage over a man who cannot" - Mark Twain

Comment

Quoth Marmalady View Post
                      Ah well, that's what Customer Service is all about, we can tap directly into the customers' neural processes and instinctively know what they would enjoy....
                      It's funny how the customers expect us to have godlike powers and abilities, yet they still treat us like scum on their shoe and think we're overpaid at minimum wage.

Dave, your customer was a world class flake, and a crybaby to boot.
                      I don't have an attitude problem. You have a perception problem.
                      My LiveJournal
                      A page we can all agree with!

Comment

Quoth infinitemonkies View Post
                        I've never been, but I would very much like to live there someday.

ROFL! Thats hilarious. Did you come up with that, or is it from something?
                        feb in the caribbean =) we are going back for 2 weeks again this coming feb =)
                        EVE Online: 99% of the time you sit around waiting for something to happen, but that 1% of action is what hooks people like crack, you don't get interviewed by the BBC for a WoW raid.

Comment

Quoth Anakah View Post
                          It's not like you know what she'd enjoy.
                          There are SO many people out there who expect that. They'll walk into the electronics section of my store and ask for me to make recommendations on things like video games or movies and every suggestion i make makes them angrier and angrier because I can never pick out something they'd like.

Comment

Working...
                          X