This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• An Account by Any Other Name

Way back in the past we used to have an account type called "Type A", which very very few customers are still on, I see maybe one of these accounts in a blue moon.All new customers have for the past few years been put on an account which is exactly the same but which is now called "Type One", the only difference is that when letters are sent out to customers, the Type A customer's letter says "type A" on it and the type one customers letter not only says "type one" on it, it also states that "type one accounts have replaced type A accounts since *date and year which I don't remember offhand*

customer spent a long time telling me she was worried that her friend was on type A account and she was on type one account, and what was the difference, I kept explaining as above and she just kept repeating that it must be more than that and perhaps I didn't actually know what each type was. I did not know how many times I could keep explaining that it was ONLY that the name of the account got changed at some time.
    Customer "why did you answer the phone if you can't help me?"
Working...
X