This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Swapped at birth?

I have a few stories I've been meaning to get around to.

Frollo's work continues.

Nothing like starting off yesterday with a visit from the DA. He asked if we had anyone who stayed her with such and such name. He described them as gypsies who have a history of scamming the hotels in the area.

I had one name match what he was looking for. They scammed us out of a free room by claiming they had bug bites, but we could not verify the source of the bugs. There was no evidence of bugs in the room. Thanks, bitch.

And how much is this free weekend?
    Late into my shift last night I checked in a couple two non smoking 2 queen beds since that's all we had left of non smoking. The couple asked if we had any king beds available. I told them that we do but it's a smoking room.

SC: Is it any more expensive if you put us in a king room?
    Me: No, there is no difference in price.
    SC: So is it cheaper since it's a smoking room?

You're from Cuntasia? I think GK found your long-lost granddaughter.

A family checks into two rooms. They need to have the connecting door. This is one of two sets of connecting rooms in the hotel. They get to the room and then inform me the entertainment center is blocking the door on one side. They ask to be moved to another set. Other set is occupied. I ask to go see the room figuring I can move the entertainment center. I did ask the 15 year old grandson for assistance. Best part? The SC was complaining about 3 inches.

SC: I think it's ridiculous that we would have to move furniture just to get access to the room.
    SCG: No, grandma, you're being ridiculous. Someone probably put it here so the other people wouldn't come in. (there's a lock so it's not likely, but I'll just roll with it)

Thanks SCG, that made my night!

As a side note, I kinda thought the grandfather looked like Wilford Brimley
    To right the countless wrongs of our days... We shine this light of true redemption, that this place may become as paradise...Oh, what a wonderful world such would be...

Wilford Brimley should be in more movies as a badass. He's be great at it.
    Ridiculous 2009 Predictions: Evil Queen will beat Martha Stewart to death with a muffin pan. All hail Evil Queen! (Some things don't need elaboration.....) -- Jester

Ridiculous 2010 Predictions: Evil Queen, after escaping prison for last years prediction, goes out and waffle irons Rachel Ray to death. -- SG15Z

Ridiculous 2011 Prediction: Evil Queen will beat Gordon Ramsay over the head with a cast-iron skillet. -- FireHeart

Comment

Quoth Evil Queen View Post
      Just as long as he quits doing commercials where he's yelling at us what to do!
      It's floating wicker propelled by fire!

Comment

Quoth Evil Queen View Post
        Ain't that the truth! And in a rather obscure whodunit flick, he plays a retired cop.
        To right the countless wrongs of our days... We shine this light of true redemption, that this place may become as paradise...Oh, what a wonderful world such would be...

Comment

Working...
        X