This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Customer That Couldn't Wait

Yesterday, a customer went through the self checkout and he didn't have his money on him so he went to get it. The self checkout prompted a cancel transaction which I did. When the customer came back, he wasn't happy that the order had to be rerung. Luckily, I still had the voided slip. I told him that I would ring him up but he couldn't wait for me to finish with the customers I had so he left the money on the counter. I rang up the money and stapled the voided slip to the new receipt.
    My Fanfic Page
    My Fiction Page
    My Social Group
    My Pet Social Group
    My You Tube Channel

I hate people like that who are always complaining that everything takes too long, but don't realise that being in a rush makes it take longer for everyone involved as it means you do things like forget your money.

Its even worse when you phone a customer to do something simple, like confirm their zip code as its been written down badly and they rant on about how busy they are and how many phonecalls they've had and how they need to go. Don't they realise that the process of "I'm Darkforge from company x, you spoke to Collegue yesterday and I just need to confirm whether the address is 24 or 26 streetname?" "its number 24", "Thanks, i'll update our records, have a good day" takes literally 30 seconds, not the 10 minutes they keep us on the line by constanty cmplaining and interupting
    "You can only try so hard to look like you are working before actually doing your work seems easy in comparison" -My Boss

CW: So what exactly do you do in retentions?
    Me: ummm, I ....retent stuff?

Comment

He....had to leave to get money. Yet it's your fault he was delayed? You don't mention if there was a line at SCO, but any delayed customers would've been pissed. Guess it's all about him, isn't it.
      A lion however, will only devour your corpse, whereas an SC is not sated until they have destroyed your soul. (Quote per infinitemonkies)

Comment

Consumers always think it's all about them.
        Customers should always be served . . . to the nearest great white.

Comment

Working...
        X