Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

You could throw darts at the board and do inventory better.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You could throw darts at the board and do inventory better.

We just came out with ~~big chicken sandwich~~. Its two cheapo chicken patties in a sandwich. For some reason, everyone is losing their damn mind. Well, one TL decided we didn't need any more chicken patties than normal and in less than two days we were out.

We were out last night and dear god. Its just chicken people. Actually, I can't even honestly say its "chicken." Its probably some kind of chicken product. I'm only going to do one and you can just copy and paste it for eight hours because this is all that happened.

me: Welcome to Jack what can i get you?
    C: I was a big chicken sandwich combo!
    Me: unfortunately we're all out of chicken patties. Can I get you something else?
    C: THIS IS BULLSHIT
    Me: mhm.
    C: I'M GOING TO ANOTHER JACK.
    Me: Have a great night.

The funny thing is, theres only one other Jack in town open 24 hours and its ACROSS TOWN.

And apparently, we're not the only ones under-prepared. .

DemoDiva's post reminded me of a different bitcher.

So.. everyone who gets a messed up order and calls in gets put into a book and whats been authorized to replace. Everyone. Well, some people lie, the AM/TL doesn't actually write it down, the book magically lights on fire, whatever. Sometimes a name doesn't get down for a bad or good reason. This however, is not my problem. So we continue..

Me: Welcome to jack what can I get you?
    C: I need two medium #11's.
    Me: Okay, regular fries or curly?
    C: Well my name is Bob McBob.
    Me:... okay, regular fries or curly, bob?
    C: I should be in the book!!!
    Me: [oh jesus fucking christ.. not the book] okay just a moment.

At this point I stop ringing because deletes make me look bad. My TL runs to the book. Hes not there. Aw, shit.

Me: I'm sorry sir but I don't have your name in the book.
    C: WHAT!? YOU SCREWED UP MY ORDER.
    Me: Do you know who you spoke to?
    C: Some guy! I asked for the person in charge and it was a guy!
    Me: Okay.. um..
    GTL: [over headset] ask him if he has his receipt. *snort, chuckle*

He doesn't, they never do. But if they DO we can see who the cashier was and when and find out who the TL was. We'd probably hand out the food, its a 50/50 shot depending on how we feel.

Me: Do you have your receipt on you sir?
    C: NO!!! It was like four days ago!!!!
    Me: And you don't know who you spoke to?
    C: NO!!!!!!!! JESUS IT WAS THE GUY IN CHARGE.
    Me: Sir, we have about fifteen guys on staff. Unfortunately, I'm unable to give you your food.
    C: Oh, so what youre saying is i'm being punished because someone made a mistake there!
    Me: No, sir, what I'm saying is you'll need to call and speak with someone about your order. If you're not in the book, there is nothing I can do.
    C: so what youre saying is i'm being punished because someone made a mistake there!
    Me: [looks at Grave TL]
    GTL: ..*shrug* [over headset] I don't give a shit, go for it.
    Me: Yes, thats exactly what I'm telling you. There is absolutely nothing I can do. Is there anything I can get you?
    C: CAN I GET A GLASS OF FUCKING WATER THEN.
    Me: Sure, pull to the window.

He eyeballed my nametag. I eyeballed him. I think we had a ~love connection~
    Last edited by Whiskey; 06-30-2010, 06:42 PM.
    Thou shalt not take the name of thy goddess Whiskey in vain.

Quoth Whiskey View Post
    He eyeballed my nametag. I eyeballed him. I think we had a ~love connection~
    OK, out of all the threads I've read today, I do believe this is my favorite line!
    A lion however, will only devour your corpse, whereas an SC is not sated until they have destroyed your soul. (Quote per infinitemonkies)

Comment

You should have gone all Sheldon Cooper on him, and gone into some long diatribe on how it's impossible for water to copulate.

Mike
      Meow.........

Comment

Working...
      X