Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

and the crazy train pulls into my station...

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth blas87 View Post
    And to think, if I ever did that as a child, I'd be taken out to the car immediately, and the other parent would finish the shopping, and I'd get a tanned rear end when I got home.
    One of the first, most bitter lessons I learned in my years of service to the public is that people will make the most godawful messes when they know they don't have to clean them up.
    He loves the world...except for all the people.
    --Men at Work

Comment

Quoth habitofbeingright View Post
      I am guilty of playing a game like that, last night at a local grocery store me and my girlfriend played soccer with a head of red lettece a few times as it was laying on the floor when we entered into the produce section. I feel now that the wrath of all those the work in grocery stores will come on my head after they read this
      Haven't you heard the news? Lettuce soccer is out and Turkey Tossing in all the rage right now.

Even more fun when you're on your knees trying to put away the canned veggies on the shelves and trying to catch the frozen bird at the same time.
      Last edited by DGoddessChardonnay; 01-04-2007, 05:49 PM.
      Human Resources - the adult version of "I'm telling Mom." - Agent Anthony "Tony" DiNozzo (NCIS)

Comment

Quoth habitofbeingright View Post
        I am guilty of playing a game like that, last night at a local grocery store me and my girlfriend played soccer with a head of red lettece a few times as it was laying on the floor when we entered into the produce section. I feel now that the wrath of all those the work in grocery stores will come on my head after they read this
        YOU DID WHAT? I don't even work in grocery, but I will give you some wrath. Why not pick it up? Why make a bigger mess by kicking it all over the place?

WHY? WHY?
        "I'm still walking, so I'm sure that I can dance!" from Saint of Circumstance - Grateful Dead

Comment

Quoth Noelegy View Post
          Noelegy - totally off topic - but your avatar is soooooooo cuuuuuuttttteeeee!
          "I'm still walking, so I'm sure that I can dance!" from Saint of Circumstance - Grateful Dead

Comment

Working...
          X