This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• vacation rental nazis 7

We offer 72 hour holds for our customers where we tentatively hold a reservation with a credit card without charge for the 72 hours. One lady wanted to extend the 72 hour hold and I said no. So she cancelled it and then called and talked to someone else and rebooked a whole new 72 hour hold. She repeated this about five times. I ended up getting her a second time and she tried to pull the same thing. I told her if she cancels and rebooks, she pays a deposit, no 72 hour hold. "Well they've let me do this before" She chewed me out claiming I was being unreasonable, she was waiting for her sister in California to see if she could get the time off work and she has an 89 year old mother with Parkinson's Disease and they have to talk to her doctor to see if he recommends travelling etc. etc. I finally put a note in her mail file entry that she is not allowed any more 72 hour holds. She told my boss that she thinks I refused to book her because she was black. I didnt even know she was black.......what a bitch

wouldnt it be really funny, if she was white?
    http://www.vilecity.com/index.php?r=221271
    Cyberpunk mayhem!

Comment

Quoth at_your_service View Post
      She told my boss that she thinks I refused to book her because she was black. I didnt even know she was black.......what a bitch
      Well OF COURSE you did it because she was black. There could be no other reason for you to enforce the rules and policies of your company than your being a racist. It couldn't be because you apply the rules and policies equally to give all guests a chance to make reservations. No. It MUST be a racial thing.

Please tell me she did not get her way by playing the race card.
      "Ignorance is no excuse for a law."
      .................................................. ..................- Alfred E. Newman

Comment

Quoth at_your_service View Post
        She told my boss that she thinks I refused to book her because she was black. I didnt even know she was black.......what a bitch
        I want one of those cool, state-of-the-future-art video phones you obviously have.

Comment

Sooo... she manges to play both the "sick relative" card and the "race" card. What a b-tch.

Comment

Quoth symposes View Post
            wouldnt it be really funny, if she was white?
            It would be funnier if she was green with purple stripes and magenta polka dots.
            Unseen but seeing
            oh dear, now they're masquerading as sane-KiaKat
            There isn't enough interpretive dance in the workplace these days-Irv
            3rd shift needs love, too
            RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Comment

i always wonder how you're expected to know they're black over the phone.

Comment

You should have told her that you thought it was because you thought that she was a man and not a woman.
                Woman are like guns, if you don't treat us right, we'll blow up in your face!

Pain is your bodies way of telling you that you're still alive.

I am also known as Liquid Skin and Silkekitten.

Comment

Working...
                X