This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth Cedophile View Post
    Can I get cheese with anchovies and squid? I've really developed a taste for it here.
    Maybe I'm odd, maybe I'm into the seafood and sushi thing too much, or maybe I just really am willing to try anything--but that doesn't sound half bad!

Quoth Spiffy McMoron View Post
    Man, I'd be scared to order pasta at a drive-through window. I really would. Any meal that is best seerved with a fine wine should not be gotten at a drive through.
    Can't comment on the whole Italian drive-through thing (and I have never been to a Fazoli's, never even heard of it except for on this site), but I do know that down here, there is an excellent Italian place that delivers, and even via delivery, the pasta is top notch. Talking about it would normally make me hungry for it....but had some earlier.

Quoth Juwl View Post
    Dice I can understand (in the limited way we understand our SCs) thanks to "If I don't have my dice, how will I ever get any sex?" lady...
    Okay, I am completely and utterly lost. What the flying hell is dice?

"The Customer Is Always Right...But The Bartender Decides Who Is
    Still A Customer."

Comment

There used to be a Fazoli's in my city. It's closed now, and has been converted to a jewelry story.

Too bad, because I liked their food and didn't have any bad experiences there.
      Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

Comment

OT but...

Quoth ahanix1989 View Post

God, I just noticed so many people here are also from Wisconsin.
        Yeah, I noticed this too, so I started a thread in Off Topic to try to tally all us Wisconsinites.
        I'm bringing disdain back...with a vengeance.

Oh, and your tool box called...you got out again.

Comment

Working...
        X