X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Short WTF? Moment

A friend related this one-

Lady is walking out of the store. She loudly proclaims to her daughter that customer service is terrible because the paper towel dispenser in the bathroom was out of paper towels. (No, she didn't bring this to the attention of any employees who very happily would skip off to the magical backroom and get some).

The kicker... co-worker went to check and BOTH the men's and ladies' rooms had FULL dispensers...
    I will not shove “it” up my backside. I do not know what “it” is, but in my many years on this earth I have figured out that that particular port hole is best reserved for emergency exit only. -GK

Her day wasn't complete until she complained about something.

Comment

If that's the worst thing that happened to her that day... what a joyous life she must live!

Comment

People like this are born for our amusement and entertainment. I must say this to myself to describe away any and all rage I feel at their continued existance.
        If you are thinking to yourself, "Hmmm, should I post this?" it should probably go HERE.

Comment

It's amazing what people find amusing. And if that's the roughest patch of her day, what a life! She just wanted to draw attention to herself. Sheesh.
          "You can try to control everything in your life or you can just let it go..."- Viggo Mortensen

Comment

This reminds me of the time a customer complained a transvestite went into the ladies... Which toilets does a transvestite go into? As long as he/she stays in their own cubicle and doesn't do any looking....
            Only time I've gone into men's toilets was one time where the fast food restaurant had the ladies shut due to flooding. There was only one toilet in there anyway.

Comment

Gotta differentiate. Transvestite, in the strictest sense, MERELY dresses as the other sex and otherwise tries to look like them. Transgender believe they are the opposite sex mentally and spiritually, and transsexual is not only dressing and living as the opposite sex, but on a hormone regimen to give their body the appropriate gender traits, and surgery is a part of the transition to a permanent life as the opposite sex as well.

Basically it's the difference between looking and being...and at that, I'd hesitate to say one way or the other on a transvestite...as someone said, long as they keep to their own stall and behave...

Someone who's transsexual and in transition is effectively living as their new sex, be it pre or post op....they use that restroom.

(I have a transsexual RL friend...pre op m2f...and I've gone out in public with her a lot so I had to learn 'the rules")
              "English is the result of Norman men-at-arms attempting to pick up Saxon barmaids and is no more legitimate than any of the other results."
              - H. Beam Piper

Comment

I live in Key West, where we have gay bars, trasvestites, drag queens, transsexuals, openly gay and bisexual folks, clothing optional bars, etc. And I am not shy. So I basically stopped caring a looooong time ago who is in the bathroom with me. Just as long as I CAN go use the restroom, and someone ain't cutting in line in front of me because they think they are "cute" enough to do so, I don't care. Of course, I'm weird like that.

"The Customer Is Always Right...But The Bartender Decides Who Is
                Still A Customer."

Comment

I don't particularly care who is using the bathroom either... if you are doing your business and leaving me alone while I do mine...well..that's just peachy.
                  I will not shove “it” up my backside. I do not know what “it” is, but in my many years on this earth I have figured out that that particular port hole is best reserved for emergency exit only. -GK

Comment

Working...
                  X