This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• day of the rude

actually, these happened yesterday. and i don't know what it is about sundays that brings out the worst in people.

meeee
    so i was helping a family pick out cookies and brownies and such. a very well dressed woman (read: looks like she's straight out of a modeling shoot) comes up and just flat out interrupts me. mid sentence, even. "hey. can you help me?" i just kinda looked at her, looked back at the family, and said to her "uh. in a minute," and kinda gestured to the people i was helping. she rolled her eyes and pulled a cat butt face. and she kept it until she was finished with her purchase. jeeze. no one needs cookies that bad.

meeee fiiiirst
    my store is in the local mall. we don't really have an "entrance," as we're just kinda...there. and when a customer walks up to us, they have the option 2 registers on either side of the case. however, the counter that "belongs" to the register on the right side is also our "door." it lifts up and latches to the wall so we can go in and out. during this transaction the door was up, so there was really only one register active
    .../bg
    anywho. i was helping a mother and her daughter. there was a soda and a small bag of cookies already on the counter. another woman comes up and drops her purse and a few shopping bags on the counter, almost knocking over the soda. then she proceeds to stare at me. i ignore her, as i usually do when people stare at me like that. i continue helping the mother and lead her over to the register. i look at the rude woman and say "i'll be with ya in a moment!" with the standard "move your shit or i will end you" grin on my face. she bundled up her things and stepped back.
    ...gr.
    If you want to be happy, be. ~Leo Tolstoy

i'm on fb and xbox live; pm me if ya wanna be "friends"
    ^_^

Wow some people just REALLY want their cookies.

I can't believe the woman kept catbuttface going for a whole shopping session.
    Hinakiba777- Student of Divinity-Always trying to get laid.

Annoying student=I pay tuition here so I pay your salary!
    Desk Worker=I pay tuition here, too. So I guess I pay myself.

Comment

Maybe she was a friend of the woman in "The devil wears prada"?
      Customers should always be served . . . to the nearest great white.

Comment

Quoth hinakiba777 View Post
        Wow some people just REALLY want their cookies.

I think it's permanent in some cases... Kind of like reverse Botox.
        "If your day is filled with firefighting, you need to start taking the matches away from the toddlers…” - HM

Comment

Quoth hinakiba777 View Post
          Quoth Crossbow View Post
          I think it's permanent in some cases... Kind of like reverse Botox.
          They were told that they have "A trophy face" ...

A cat ass trophy.
          I am not an a**hole. I am a hemorrhoid. I irritate a**holes!
          Procrastination: Forward planning to insure there is something to do tomorrow.
          Derails threads faster than a pocket nuke.

Comment

Quoth dalesys View Post
            A cat ass trophy.
            Ahh..oo...eep...Dammit Dale, I'm fresh out of my pain meds and now I need them, cuz that one hurt!

"For a musician, the SNES sound engine is like using Crayola Crayons. Nobuo Uematsu used Crayola Crayons to paint the Sistine Chapel." - Jeremy Jahns (re: "Dancing Mad")
            "The difference between an amateur and a master is that the master has failed way more times." - JoCat
            "Thinking is difficult, therefore let the herd pronounce judgment!" ~ Carl Jung
            "There's burning bridges, and then there's the lake just to fill it with gasoline." - Wiccy, reddit
            "Retail is a cruel master, and could very well be the most educational time of many people's lives, in its own twisted way." - me
            "Love keeps her in the air when she oughta fall down...tell you she's hurtin' 'fore she keens...makes her a home." - Capt. Malcolm Reynolds, "Serenity" (2005)
            Acts of Gord – Read it, Learn it, Love it!
            "Our psychic powers only work if the customer has a mind to read." - me

Comment

Working...
            X