Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Maybe she needed them for a bizarre sexual practice?

I posted in Sightings about how this old hag behind me in a queue tagged me as a slut cuz I bought 2 boxes of condoms in a buy one get one free offer... however, my response was definitely more classy. "At least I'm a safe slut!"
    People who don't like cats were probably mice in an earlier life.
    My DeviantArt.

Comment

LOL This reminded me of when the bf, the 3 kids, and I were checking out at a Fred Meyer (Kroger). I looked at the list and said, "Oh crap, I forgot condoms." The male cashier looked up at the bf and said, very urgently, "Dude, I'll hold up for you, better go and get those!" I was in tears I was laughing so hard! Just the tone he said it in!
      ...how do used tampons attract thieves? ---Sleepwalker

Chickens are Asexual!

Comment

My manager just rolled his eyes and went back to his office. What else can you really do but laugh at people that stupid?

Comment

Years ago, myself and a guy from work were going to hang out at his place after work, so we stopped at the nearest grocery store to pick up a 12-pack. While there he remembered he need some KY for his GF. So we're there in line buying beer and KY. I always wondered what the cashier might have been thinking.

On another note, I've gone and bought tampons for one of my ex-GFs. She was out and needed them, so I took the end flap off the box to make sure I bought the right ones. Didn't bother me at all to get them.

Comment

Quoth BeckySunshine View Post
            If I ever bought condoms and was told to have a good night, I more than likely would go for the leering "I will!!!!!"
            Ditto!

I almost feel sorry for that girl and her repressive sexual hang-ups. Almost.
            Mike: I'm gonna tell my boss I'm Puma Man, maybe he'll let me off early.

- "Puma Man", MST3K.

Comment

Quoth Jack7957 View Post
              Years ago, myself and a guy from work were going to hang out at his place after work, so we stopped at the nearest grocery store to pick up a 12-pack. While there he remembered he need some KY for his GF. So we're there in line buying beer and KY. I always wondered what the cashier might have been thinking.

On another note, I've gone and bought tampons for one of my ex-GFs. She was out and needed them, so I took the end flap off the box to make sure I bought the right ones. Didn't bother me at all to get them.
              I like to buy my tampons, ibuprofen, chocolate, and salty snacks all at the same time, and then make the obvious PMS comments to the cashier. They usually laugh.
              "Is it hot in here to you? It's very warm, isn't it?"--Nero, probably

Comment

Working...
              X