This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Not an SC, but odd...

This lady was definitely a character. She wasn't a SC, but she was an oddball to say the least. This is back when I was taking calls for the big orange Jack.

Me=duh
    WL-Weird Lady

Me: Thank you for calling Jack Wireless, my name is Osaka, how can I help you?
    WL: How many minutes do I have?!
    Me: Let me check for you! *checks minutes* You have 500 minutes left ma'am
    WL: What about my rollover?!
    Me: Uh, you don't have any rollover minutes (She was on a plan that did not include rollover minutes.)
    WL: Damn straight! Thats because those goddamned Mormons STOLE THEM!
    Me: *pause* Excuse me?
    WL: The MORMONS are STEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAALLLLING my rollover minutes! When they come to your house, they get your cell phone number and then call, pretending to be you! Then they transfer your rollover minutes to their main mormon account!
    Me: But ma'am, your plan does have rollover minutes.
    WL: Thats because the Mormons STOLE THEM!
    Me: Well, I can file a ticket on that if you want?
    WL: Good! And make sure you put in there that those damned Mormons stole my rollover! *click*

Needless to say...I didn't fill out a ticket for her. She never called back in about her rollover either.

Oh. My. Damn. That woman has many issues, all of them serious.
    Unseen but seeing
    oh dear, now they're masquerading as sane-KiaKat
    There isn't enough interpretive dance in the workplace these days-Irv
    3rd shift needs love, too
    RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Comment

Wait, Mormons don't go door to door. That's Iehovah's Witnesses.
      You're not doing me a favor by eating here. I'm doing you a favor by feeding you.

Comment

Actually, we do. But our missionaries are not allowed to have cell phones, and can only use their landlines to set appointments and do mission-related work.

*Imaginary Mission Phonecall*

"Hello, MyCellPhone company? Yes, I'd like some Main Mormon Minutes please....yes about 250 if that's okay?"
        /phonecall
        Last edited by flybye023; 01-06-2007, 05:05 AM.
        My formula for living is quite simple. I get up in the morning and I go to bed at night. In between, I occupy myself as best I can.---Cary Grant

Comment

She was a bit off her rocker it sounded. I think she was either celebrating the weekend early, or was off her meds.

And yeah, Mormons usually go door to door when theyre on their mission. Ive had a few show up at my apartment. Ive seen a couple with cell phones, but the guy said they werent active, they were incase someone was hurt and they can dial 911 on them.

Comment

Working...
          X