Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have two Hardee's within a ten minute drive of my house.

Comment

Quoth TonyDonuts View Post
      From back in the day at Hardee's (remember them?)...
      How can I forget? I drove past one on Sunday Actually, I drove up to it tempted to get something since I haven't been to one in forever, but I ended up apologizing to the nice drive-thru lady since I didn't feel like fixing my depression with food.
      "Oh, the strawberries don't taste as they used to and the thighs of women have lost their clutch!"

Comment

Quoth AFpheonix View Post
        Hardees were around last summer down in Texas and Oklahoma when we rolled through, and they exist as Carls Junior up here.
        Even though they share the same parent company, Hardee's doesn't deserve to display that nice star. The Carl's Jr restaurants are way better than Hardee's (we lovinly call them "Hardlee-Edibles" up here).

Once in a while they have a good one (philly cheesesteak burger..mmmm....) but the rest is a cop-out.
        Who is this rectal-cranial inverted twit....and where is my sledgehammer??

Comment

Ah. We never ate at one, but we were wishing that Taco Cabana would make their way up here though. THAT was tasty.

Comment

Working...
          X