This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SC: 0 - Awesome Customer: 1

When i think I've seen it all, i get this SC.

M:me
    CW:co-worker
    SC: Women, late 50's I would guess.
    AC: Awesome Cust. who said what I wanted to, also women in their 30's.

So AC is minding their own business, when the stop near the end of a very busy aisle and leaves their cart, with 20-30 items it in, at the end and by my guess went maybe 20 feet down to quickly grab a few items. I see SC walk by, stop and look at the cart, and I walk by the aisle when a few second later i hear a strange noise. I turn around.

Me: *looks, sees SC reaching into ACs cart and grabbing their stuff and either shoving in on the shelves or just dumping it on the floor.*
    SC: *looks at me* what!?
    AC: *comes back, sees SC" Hey!!! What are you doing?
    SC: Oh this is yours? I need a cart, so i'm taking it!
    AC: No, your NOT! What the hell give you the right to just grab a cart full of someones stuff, dump it on the floor and take it?
    SC: I, uh, needed it.
    AC: Well, if you need a cart, go and get one. They have plenty right by the doors.
    SC: But that's sooooooo far!
    AC: Their 30 feet away.
    SC; .Your SEXIST!!!!!!!!
    AC: Yeah, and your full of crap. Take your self entitled feet over to the door and get your own damn cart, you lazy jerk!
    SC: *to me* That customer was ruuuuuudeee to me. Tell a manager to not let them in here again.
    Me: ok, I will.

The SC stomps off. AC and I have a laugh and I help them pick if their stuff. In the process I notice that some of their items broke. Just then CW, walks by. I quickly explain the situation and CW sais they will grab replacements for the broken itmes and I clen up the mess.

Best of all AC tells the MOD about the situation and that we were very professional and helpful!

*holds head* wait..because he didn't give her his cart..he is sexist. Now I would think, and thinking is hard to do when my head hurts this bad (because of the logic)..that giving the cart to the female would be sexist. As in 'oh you are to weak, frail, etc to get your own cart..here.' Am I missing something?

The EW is strong with that one. Can't blame the guy for now kowtowing to her demands.
    Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

Quoth Mytical View Post
      *holds head* wait..because he didn't give her his cart..he is sexist. Now I would think, and thinking is hard to do when my head hurts this bad (because of the logic)..that giving the cart to the female would be sexist. As in 'oh you are to weak, frail, etc to get your own cart..here.' Am I missing something?

The EW is strong with that one. Can't blame the guy for now kowtowing to her demands.
      They were both female.

Comment

So now it makes even LESS sense (sorry I missed that). Ow my head.
        Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

SC: You're sexist!

Me: And you're a thief!!

I think holding your head is a good response to this thread. Owie.
          A lion however, will only devour your corpse, whereas an SC is not sated until they have destroyed your soul. (Quote per infinitemonkies)

Comment

Quoth mattm04 View Post
            Best of all AC tells the MOD about the situation and that we were very professional and helpful!
            Win.

Quoth mattm04 View Post
            They were both female.
            Double win.
            Quote Dalesys:
            ... as in "Ifn thet dawg comes at me, Ima gonna shutz ma panz!"

Comment

Women can be sexist in regards to other women

People are just unabashedly lazy, jeez.
              Thou shalt not take the name of thy goddess Whiskey in vain.

Comment

I don't see anywhere in the story where they charged the SC for the items she broke?

Comment

Makes you wonder what she would have done if she found someone else's car where she wanted to park.
                  When you start at zero, everything's progress.

Comment

Quoth MoonCat View Post
                    Makes you wonder what she would have done if she found someone else's car where she wanted to park.
                    Or if she sees someone else's car that she wanted.
                    To right the countless wrongs of our days... We shine this light of true redemption, that this place may become as paradise...Oh, what a wonderful world such would be...

Comment

Quoth Whiskey View Post

People are just unabashedly STUPID ASSHOLES, jeez.
                      Fixed that.

Seriously, WTF.

Comment

That's the kind of consumer that shouldn't be shopping. What is she? Two years old?
                        Customers should always be served . . . to the nearest great white.

Comment

Full of win from the AC!!! If this AC is in south FL, she gets some chocolates or booze on me!
                          I don't get paid enough to kiss your a**! -Groezig 5/31/08
                          Another day...another million braincells lost...-Sarlon 6/16/08
                          Chivalry is not dead. It's just direly underappreciated. -Samaliel 9/15/09

Comment

Correct me if I'm wrong, but don't most supermarkets have the carts at the entrance to the store? So she walked in, passed the carts, walked down the aisles and THEN decided she wanted one????

Kudos to your Awesome customer for telling her what for.
                            "When did you get a gold plated toilet?"
                            "We don't have a gold plated toilet"
                            "Oh dear, I think I just peed in your Tuba"

-Jasper Fforde

Comment

Quoth raw456 View Post
                              Correct me if I'm wrong, but don't most supermarkets have the carts at the entrance to the store? So she walked in, passed the carts, walked down the aisles and THEN decided she wanted one????

Kudos to your Awesome customer for telling her what for.
                              Yo would be suprized how may time people don't get carts or the little baskets and demand we get them one. Or well, attempt to steal one form a random custoemr.

Comment

Working...
                              X