Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

All I have to say about the mom saying that her kids have Aspergers.

Oh look natural 20 on my will save to disbelieve.

Comment

Quoth bunnyboy View Post

Perfect
      Oh wook at teh widdle babeh dwaggin! How cyuuute babeh dwag-AAAAAAAUUUGGGHHHH! *nom*
      http://jennovazombie.deviantart.com

Comment

Quoth bunnyboy View Post

Some of us fake normal well enough to be very effective brats.

Comment

Quoth Magpie View Post
          Some of us fake normal well enough to be very effective brats.
          Oh I know that, you don't live in what is practically a house full of them without catching on to the Aspergers (real) and Aspergers (Internet).

so my modifier there was somewhere in the 20's

Comment

I'm guessing its against camp rules to have random dragons attack players you don't like?

Comment

Quoth elsporko View Post
              I'm guessing its against camp rules to have random dragons attack players you don't like?
              Of course it would be, everyone knows that the only thing worthy of this is Rocks fall, everyone dies.

Comment

Now, I'm an Aspie, myself. But I'd never behave like those kids. I tend to prefer to be on my own, for one thing.
                Customers should always be served . . . to the nearest great white.

Comment

Quoth bunnyboy View Post
                  Oh I know that, you don't live in what is practically a house full of them without catching on to the Aspergers (real) and Aspergers (Internet).
                  The "experts" I'm dealing with now are confusing the real and internet versions. Their definition of "real" is taken from a bizarre mashup of misdiagnosed cases and internet lore. Combine that with the fact that I don't really fall anywhere in their spectrum...

Next week I get to hopefully show them that I'm smarter than they think I should be ('computer skills' evaluation that consists of stuff I could do with my big toe)
                  "I am quite confident that I do exist."
                  "Excuse me, I'm making perfect sense. You're just not keeping up." The Doctor

Comment

Quoth NateTheChops View Post
                    To Hyena on The Doctor companions: I felt so sorry for Rory when he got removed from the time stream. That was the last episode I saw so don't spoil it for me if The Doctor found a way to bring him back or whatever.

................FINISH THE SEASON.

NAO.
                    Childrenofthenight.Thecomicseries.com/comics/latest

Check out my comic. I write, my friend Red draws. Comments welcome. Leave them on their, or on my profile here.

Comment

Quoth Shalom View Post
                      I wonder how many of us, here, have Aspergers' or another autism spectrum disorder. Counting myself, there are 5 of us in this thread alone.
                      Never been diagnosed, fit most of the criteria. Also fit criteria of other things, though. Also, I'm female (so the presentation tends to be non-classic), and have taught myself a great deal about social interaction intellectually.

We've had off-topic threads about who's Aspie, and how many of us are. There's a lot. Check out off-topic (do a search, the latest was a month or two ago), or start a new thread there!
                      Seshat's self-help guide:
                      1. Would you rather be right, or get the result you want?
                      2. If you're consistently getting results you don't want, change what you do.
                      3. Deal with the situation you have now, however it occurred.
                      4. Accept the consequences of your decisions.

"All I want is a pretty girl, a decent meal, and the right to shoot lightning at fools." - Anders, Dragon Age.

Comment

Working...
                      X