This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth Mytical View Post
    Oh you work at a Mart of Walls? Seems every last one has NO help whatsoever.
    No, not a Mart of Walls, but a chain of stores in England known for not being very expensive.

It's frustrating in the extreme, because the recession has meant that people who previously regarded themselves as possibly a bit 'above' shopping with us, now need to make their money go further and have discovered that they can get a lot of stuff from us that's just as good - OK maybe not everything, but a lot.

But, if they always have to queue for ages, or can never find what they want because there's nobody to stock the shelves, they're going to give up on us no matter how cheap we are.
    Engaged to the sweet Mytical He is my Black Dragon (and yes, a good one) strong, protective, the guardian. I am his Silver Dragon, always by his side, shining for him, cherishing him.

Comment

geh, that's a pallet of stupidity, expecting a checker to leave the station where they serve many customers to spoon feed lead a customer too stupid to figure out that string cheese, being a dairy product, would be with the rest of the dairy products. there goes my idealism and hope, thinking that people will actually use their brain lump of fat plugging that hole in their skull. silly me...
      look! it's ghengis khan!
      Sorry, but while I can do many things, extracting heads from anuses isn't one of them. (so sayeth the irv)

Comment

I assure you, it's because the big, gold, unhappy face is determined to cut employees, and force everyone they can spare to do someone else's job instead of their own.

They don't even bother to cover people when someone's going to lunch anymore. They just refuse to have enough people working there anymore. That's what's happening.
        Customers should always be served . . . to the nearest great white.

Comment

Quoth Kristev View Post
          They don't even bother to cover people when someone's going to lunch anymore. They just refuse to have enough people working there anymore. That's what's happening.
          That's it! That's it in a nutshell. Head Office won't allow us to increase the number of staff, when they aren't the ones at the sharp end.
          Engaged to the sweet Mytical He is my Black Dragon (and yes, a good one) strong, protective, the guardian. I am his Silver Dragon, always by his side, shining for him, cherishing him.

Comment

Quoth Marmalady View Post
            That's it! That's it in a nutshell. Head Office won't allow us to increase the number of staff, when they aren't the ones at the sharp end.
            They will never be at the sharp end because they're not very sharp themselves.
            "I don't have to be petty. The Universe does that for me."

Comment

Working...
            X