X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth Ree View Post
    I and he said, "Never call a customer a liar."
    Even if it is beyond blatantly true? Seriously, he's a jerk customer, not the freaking pope. I bet more customers lie to me than tell the truth.

Comment

So, now I am beyond pissed off!!!

It was my day off today, and I just happened to call the store to check on something, and the guys in the warehouse told me that wheelbarrow dude had come in yesterday while I was also off.

The majority of managers, including my buddy, who was just itching to tear a new one in this guy, were also off.

The manager who was on duty, despite my having talked to him, gave the asshole a new wheelbarrow, so now, I get to deal with the whole damn mess when I go in tomorrow.

I guess he called me at home about it, but I had the nerve to actually take a day to myself and was not home when he called.

I asked what condition it was in, and was told that it was a little on the rough side.
      I said, "Fine. He can clean it up and try to sell the damn thing once I get a new wheel kit for it."

GRRR!!!!
      Too tired of living and too tired to end it. What a conundrum.

Comment

HEre's a solution: Mr "I took the Return depsite specific instruction not to" has just bought a new wheelbarrow.
        ludo ergo sum

Comment

That's horrible! I second the motion of Mr. Wussy Pants buying himself a used wheelbarrel for not having the guts to do what everyone agreed to do in the first place.
          If you are thinking to yourself, "Hmmm, should I post this?" it should probably go HERE.

Comment

Working...
          X