Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I thought I had heard it all... (strong language)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

had i not been on the floor at the time, i would have unleashed all my frustrations leftover from xmas on him. it would've been brutal. i kept wanting him to call back so i could lay into him.
    Kim: She's got one foot in the grave and the other on a banana peel.

I'd like to exercise my constitutional right to not give a fuck.

Comment

I don't really mind that word so much. But most words directed towards me don't bother me. To me, most everything is just a word. It all depends on the context. Depending, I could fly into a rage over being called a jerk and laugh about being called the c-word.

Although another good response to that is to look puzzled, glance down at the general region, look back up at them, and then reply, "I'm not one, but I have one." That will just about instantly defuse the situation. If you listen real close, you can hear the brain gears grinding.
      "Maybe the problem just went away...maybe it was the magical sniper fairy that comes and gives silenced hollow point rounds to people who don't eat their vegetables."

Comment

I love using "bugger off", Nobody around here knows what it actually means.
        Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

Comment

I am not one to hold my tongue when speaking, especially when cursing is in order. My grandmother, however, was quite the reserved woman and it took a huge occasion for her to raise her voice, and up until the day she died I had never heard her utter a single curse word. At least not one of the standard ones we know.

Her thing was to make her own words, most of the time sounding very similar to the words she was replacing hers with. It was very funny to hear her say "go to heel" or "Oh sheet!." But my all-time favorite was when she was finally fed up with something. She used to yell "Aw Fuggit!"
          This isn't an office. It's Hell with fluorescent lighting.

Comment

Um...yeah. Tell me who in their right minds would stay on the line after that? "You bitch..you c**t! Don't hang up!!"

Sure thing.

<click>

There would be no "Sir you will need to refrain from using that language if you would like my help"

No way...no how. Just...<click>
            Oh, "Blah blah blah 'Your Needs'!"

Comment

Working...
            X