Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That's pretty much the story, really. It's a law library, and bums and drunks (which this guy was one) kept coming in to use to toilets, which they weren't supposed to allow. There was a public toilet right across the street. She told him this, and instead of going over there like a sane, civilized person, he shit on the floor.

I am pretty sure nothing much came of it. I mean, it's not like he waited around for any repercussions to happen.

Probably animal control would have been more appropriate to call than the cops.

Comment

Eww. Just....ewwwww.

Who just keeps on shopping after that?!!!

Here, have a gulp or two (passes bottle of brandy).
      When you start at zero, everything's progress.

Comment

Quoth RecoveringKinkoid View Post
        Probably animal control would have been more appropriate to call than the cops.
        Hey, at least animals know to use the litter box, or the corner.

C.
        Nothing in this world will ever be truly idiot-proof as long as they keep making more effective idiots... -EricKei

Comment

Haha that is disgusting...reminds me of the time one of my customers shit himself. It ran all over the floor, in between his toes (he was wearing sandals) and trailed down the aisle as he still walked over to the beer coolers to get his 40.
          Confessions of a Cashier

Comment

Some people with neurological conditions that involve numbness can have problems holding it in...and knowing that they've just poopied in their pants. They might not figure it out unless they notice a smell (if their sense of smell wasnt affected by their condition) or when they sit down and something seems...different.

Comment

Quoth Cashier View Post
              Haha that is disgusting...reminds me of the time one of my customers shit himself. It ran all over the floor, in between his toes (he was wearing sandals) and trailed down the aisle as he still walked over to the beer coolers to get his 40.
              Please tell me he was refused service on the grounds that he was already too drunk.....
              "We guard the souls in heaven; we don't horse-trade them!" Samandrial in Supernatural

RIP Plaidman.

Comment

Quoth Erin View Post
                Some people with neurological conditions that involve numbness can have problems holding it in...and knowing that they've just poopied in their pants. They might not figure it out unless they notice a smell (if their sense of smell wasnt affected by their condition) or when they sit down and something seems...different.
                And those are the types that should wear the depends and maybe limit outside activities.....
                https://www.youtube.com/user/HedgeTV
                Great YouTube channel check it out!

Comment

Quoth Peppergirl View Post
                  I know you didn't mean this as funny, but DAMN - I almost died laughing.

I'm tempted to ask permission to steal it for my sig line.
                  Sure go ahead.

Funny thing is, I was perfectly serious. Asperger's
                  They say that God only gives us what we can handle. Apparently, God thinks I'm a bad ass.

Comment

Working...
                  X