• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Classic story!

Comment

You are awesome !!

And then, you are awesome some more !!

I never liked people like that. Way to give it back !!
      Dammit !! ~ Jack Bauer

Comment

Brilliant

amazing. You rock!
        ...but I'm a bastard and so desensitized to the scum of humanity that I'm immune to the Stun status effect.
        Quoth Gravekeeper

Comment

This is exactly why any bills I get with *anything* written or stamped on them go underneath with the hundreds if I'm on a register, or straight to the bank if I'm doing a deposit. "Jesus will return alive", "I grew hemp", "write this on ten more bills", phone numbers, anything. Because I know if I give it out as change it'll be to someone who disagrees and will blame me.

And it wouldn't make sense to require separate sites for each denomination, even if only ones actually have a George on them.
          Now the trouble about trying to make yourself stupider than you really are is that you very often succeed.

Comment

Quoth Irving Patrick Freleigh View Post
            Rule 1= Do not drink anything while reading CS, lest your keyboard and computer be subjected to wet, sticky or sudsy damage.
            I see, thanks for that clarification. Is there a list of this somewhere that I missed, though?
            "I'm still walking, so I'm sure that I can dance!" from Saint of Circumstance - Grateful Dead

Comment

Why do I get the feeling that God hates rabid hypocrites like this woman a lot more than He/She/It hates people who are practising (homosexual) love? IT'S LOVE, FOR CRYING OUT LOUD, something the planet could do with a hell of a lot more of.

I bet she's one of those people who backs up every opinion she has with passages from the Bible, and just ignores the parts about selling your children into slavery, mixing fibres in the same garment, eating shellfish and pork, etc. If you're going to adopt and staunchly defend SOME of the socioreligious practises of an ancient culture, why not just take ALL of them? Jesus hates hypocrites.
              Knowledge is power, and power corrupts. SO: Study hard. Be evil.
              ~Unknown

Comment

Quoth friendofjimmyk View Post
                I see, thanks for that clarification. Is there a list of this somewhere that I missed, though?
                There used to be, and it's possible that someone saved a version of it. Basically a list of joke rules, which people would post as a welcome whenever a new member showed up, varying slightly from one telling to the next. One of the others was to watch out for the monkey. But the site's been restarted oh, maybe five times since then, and "Rule #1" is all that's left. Notice that the rule is "No eating or drinking while reading this site because...", but (without exception that I've ever seen) people claiming to have "almost" broken the rule have actually broken it but managed, barely, to avoid the threatened consequences.
                Now the trouble about trying to make yourself stupider than you really are is that you very often succeed.

Comment

I think it was rule four that I culturally became accused of having eaten.

*burp*

Rapscallion

Comment

I salute you sir. Congrats! And I may or may not now be wiping beer off of my monitor and trying to get it out of my nose.

and uh... might wish I was in Erik's shoes that day.. yes I kiss boys too

Comment

friendofjimmyk said the following in the meeting:
                      Didn't you get the memo? We better make sure you get a new copy of that memo......

Sorry I couldnt resist as I watched that again tonight.

Comment

I wonder if she's still walking around twitching and with a shocked look on her face.

The damage may be permanent!

Mike
                        Meow.........

Comment

I got nothing to say here that anyone else hasn't already said. But dude, you effin rock.
                          "In the end I was the mean girl/or somebody's in between girl"~Neko Case

“You don't need many words if you already know what you're talking about.” ~William Stafford

Comment

Bonus points if she tried to squirt some Dawn in her eyes to get rid of the image burned on her retinas

Comment

Haha! I would have paid good money to see that. Darn good money, too... or just the look on her face.
                              "Oh, you hate your job? There's a club for that. It's called EVERYBODY, and they meet down at the bar." ~Drew Carey

Comment

Quoth Rahmota View Post
                                friendofjimmyk said the following in the meeting:

Didn't you get the memo? We better make sure you get a new copy of that memo......
                                *Slurps* Yeah....

Comment

Working...
                                X