Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Uh? How could one live in Canada and not know that winter weather was a strong possibility encountered while living there?
    He loves the world...except for all the people.
    --Men at Work

Comment

It snows in canada?????

I guess now you're gonna tell me there's not a lot of chinese now....?

Bah. Anyways.....yeah I hate it when customers complain/brag about the weather, like when a customer decides to mention how nice a day is for playing sports or going outside....and I'm stuck insid eon a ten hour shift at Rent A Shack.

Comment

Quoth DarthRetard View Post
        It snows in canada?????

I guess now you're gonna tell me there's not a lot of chinese now....?

Bah. Anyways.....yeah I hate it when customers complain/brag about the weather, like when a customer decides to mention how nice a day is for playing sports or going outside....and I'm stuck insid eon a ten hour shift at Rent A Shack.
        Or my manager says something about what a lovely day it is outside, it's so hard to be stuck inside, and I want to say no, I really don't know, because I don't have an office WITH A WINDOW...just lots and lots of buzzing fluorescent lights. I cast no shadow. Whee!
        He loves the world...except for all the people.
        --Men at Work

Comment

Quoth Noelegy View Post
          . I cast no shadow. Whee!
          vampire! :-[
          DILLIGAF

Comment

Quoth crazydaisy View Post
            WTF?
            Can these people not see that the weather is bad?
            It's hardly gonna kill them, as you say, to not be able to wash their clothes for one extra day. Or do they only have one set of clothes? *gags at the thought*
            I once put off laundry so long that I spent the day wearing sweatpants and a lab smock.
            Proud to be a Walmart virgin.

Comment

Quoth Mark Healey View Post
              I once put off laundry so long that I spent the day wearing sweatpants and a lab smock.
              I've never done that, but I swear as the gods are my witness that I do own enough t-shirts that I really could wear a different one every day for a year or more. I have never counted, but anyone who has seen my wardrobe would agree. Too bad I don't have the same amount of socks/pants/underwear.

When I bother with underwear, that is. As we say down here, "Underwear is for tourists!"

"The Customer Is Always Right...But The Bartender Decides Who Is
              Still A Customer."

Comment

Why did I just get a flashback to that one Seinfeld episode when Kramer decided to go commando?

Comment

Quoth Noelegy View Post
                  Or my manager says something about what a lovely day it is outside, it's so hard to be stuck inside,

Or I have a 9 hour work day and in a canadian winter up here that can possibly mean from sunup to sundown and i never see the sun
                  Fan? This is shit. Shit? Meet fan.

Comment

My wife (who's Canadian) got tickled when people in Minnesota were trying to warn her about how bad the winters got there.

Comment

Working...
                    X