Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Totally SuperB, but what is the origin of your avatar picture? It looks like a Poser-rendered picture (I used to use Poser all the time and "Vicki" has a distinctive look). Cool pic, wherever it came from.
    He loves the world...except for all the people.
    --Men at Work

Comment

Since when is Roseanne even partially appropriate for a Nickelodeon channel? Much less, what kids are out there, watching Roseanne, and enjoying themselves?
      It's Nick-at-Nite.
      Now the trouble about trying to make yourself stupider than you really are is that you very often succeed.

Comment

Rated: 14+ for SC

Speaking of program guide fun ... I often play a game of inserting the word 'penis' into the titles of the shows. It makes them really funny. We have laid in bed splitting our guts laughing because of some of them.

Our favorite? "The Penis Insider" instead of the "The Hockey Insider"

Comment

You know, I found out just how many stupid people there are in the world by working for a cable call center. If I had a nickel for everytime someone wanted me to 'fix' the program guide to what was actually showing, I'd never have to work again.

I knew Customer Service Reps were NOT responsible for the programming even BEFORE I started working there. See how smart I is?
          Oh, "Blah blah blah 'Your Needs'!"

Comment

Working...
          X