Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Irv, Take Your Poopy Customer Back. (gross obviously)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Irv, Take Your Poopy Customer Back. (gross obviously)

So if any of you've read Irv's recent thread on the person who crapped his pants and made a maze around the store with plops dripping down his leg...my story isn't quite as bad but still enough. The poo only got tracked through the photo department but said photo department at my Aid of Rite is in the middle of a very busy throughfare in the store. Luckily, manager S1 was the one who picked it up. Apparently the different plops were perfectly coiled, like a "Shmershey's" Kiss.

"Get In The Car, Baby"

Another story about poor S, who manages to attract pervs galore.

So there's a semi regular customer and his wife/girlfriend/friend with benefits who come in every so often and buy beer. They are always a bit friendly (a bit overfriendly) to us. Yesterday night, S refused to come out of the breakroom even when I called her and so I rang out the customers. After they were gone, S came out and explained that when she was outside the other night on the phone with her mom, they came up to her and begged her to come into the car with them. . Why? "Cuz we wanna have fun tonight."

Bonus: Nit-fricken-Pickers

So our summer stuff has gone on clearance to 75% off and our Back To School stuff has gone on clearance to 50%. Naturally this has attracted bunches of people looking for deals. Naturally I've had to deal with people saying "if it ain't 50 or 75% off I don't want it!" Naturally, we have a full basket of returns.
    Success is not final, failure is not fatal: It is the courage to continue that counts.-Winston Churchill

No! I have too many of them as it is!
    Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

Comment

Quoth Irving Patrick Freleigh View Post
      No! I have too many of them as it is!
      Hate to be the bearer of bad news there, Irv, but one of yours escaped and showed up all the way down here in NC at my Kitty store about 3 weeks ago and left a trail going from the men's restroom all the way down the Dairy aisle.

I feel really bad for the coworker who had to clean that up . . . just ugh.
      Human Resources - the adult version of "I'm telling Mom." - Agent Anthony "Tony" DiNozzo (NCIS)

Comment

God can you imagine the scare for poor S? In no way shape or form can getting in a car with two strangers turn out well for you. Not in reality. I'd be afraid they were going to rape/kill me every time I saw them too.

Comment

Quoth DGoddessChardonnay View Post
          left a trail going from the men's restroom all the way down the Dairy aisle.
          I do hope it was from the dairy aisle and all the way to the restroom, at least . That would be somewhat excusable.

Comment

Quoth ralerin View Post
            So if any of you've read Irv's recent thread on the person who crapped his pants and made a maze around the store with plops dripping down his leg...my story isn't quite as bad but still enough. The poo only got tracked through the photo department but said photo department at my Aid of Rite is in the middle of a very busy throughfare in the store. Luckily, manager S1 was the one who picked it up. Apparently the different plops were perfectly coiled, like a "Shmershey's" Kiss.
            Quoth DGoddessChardonnay View Post
            Hate to be the bearer of bad news there, Irv, but one of yours escaped and showed up all the way down here in NC at my Kitty store about 3 weeks ago and left a trail going from the men's restroom all the way down the Dairy aisle.

I feel really bad for the coworker who had to clean that up . . . just ugh.
            Well, there goes my delicious Dunkin Donuts breakfast.
            There had to be DUMB in the water today. - Summerfly413

Comment

Quoth AtDIelement View Post
              Well, there goes my delicious Dunkin Donuts breakfast.
              Hope it wasn't those chocolate munchkins . . .talk about awkward. . .
              Human Resources - the adult version of "I'm telling Mom." - Agent Anthony "Tony" DiNozzo (NCIS)

Comment

Working...
              X