X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth dalesys View Post
    1. You are not Mary & Joseph.
    2. We don't have a stable.
    3. The jackass here isn't your transportation.
    I could so friggen hug you. <3 I laughed. Showed that to Mom. Now she's snickering.

Mytical
    No. NO no no. I get that padded room damnit. Bounce off the walls so I don't slug a guest. I swear, somedays, the thought to just hit someone who treats the clerks like dirt, is VERY tempting. Luckily, I'm a creative little bugger, and photoshop helps me get rid of any annoying grump moods.

Comment

Should we ever get to meet, I am now free to give a relaxing massage, and spend some time doing the waiting on hand and foot thing for you to relax. I may be in a bad place right now mentally (long story), however, so I'll suggest a nice long relaxing bath with scented candles.

Edit : Nice avatar, not sure which of the two I have seen I like better though.
      Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

LOL Mytical, give me enough time and you'll get a random ICON, I already made one for Hero :P He laughed and *HUGS*

Comment

Quoth Mytical View Post
          One with padded walls, just for those oh so "Spechal" 'customers'
          That'd be the room I'd request... screw furniture... sleeping on padded floor sounds fun.
          "I call murder on that!"

Comment

Quoth superhotelworker View Post
            LOL Mytical, give me enough time and you'll get a random ICON, I already made one for Hero :P He laughed and *HUGS*
            I was wondering where those came from
            "For a musician, the SNES sound engine is like using Crayola Crayons. Nobuo Uematsu used Crayola Crayons to paint the Sistine Chapel." - Jeremy Jahns (re: "Dancing Mad")
            "The difference between an amateur and a master is that the master has failed way more times." - JoCat
            "Thinking is difficult, therefore let the herd pronounce judgment!" ~ Carl Jung
            "There's burning bridges, and then there's the lake just to fill it with gasoline." - Wiccy, reddit
            "Retail is a cruel master, and could very well be the most educational time of many people's lives, in its own twisted way." - me
            "Love keeps her in the air when she oughta fall down...tell you she's hurtin' 'fore she keens...makes her a home." - Capt. Malcolm Reynolds, "Serenity" (2005)
            Acts of Gord – Read it, Learn it, Love it!
            "Our psychic powers only work if the customer has a mind to read." - me

Comment

Working...
            X