This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

“That’s because this is the ghetto store.”

Maybe she mis-heard her. She probably really said "That's because I'm a ghetto whore".

"All I've ever learned from love was how to shoot somebody who out-drew ya"

Comment

Poor employee; probably just wanted an excuse to fire her. Seems like almost anything can be taken the wrong way today. Heck, I've been accused of 'following' people because they're this/that/etc. Noooo...It's because I could have walked either to the right or the left, happened to chose the left, and just happened to be walking behind you!!!

Phew! Don't get me started on slang!
      "If anyone wants this old box containing the broken bits of my former faith in humanity, I'll take your best offer now. You may be able to salvage a few of em' for parts..... " - Quote by Argabarga

Comment

Quoth ShootMePlease View Post
        As far as fitting room limits go, I don't try stuff on anyway. I just bring it back if it doesn't fit. 5 items is too many if you ask me. Too easy to steal that way.
        Definitely too easy to steal. I caught a girl once slide a cardigan on under her tank. She was stupid though, I distinctly remember that her top showed way too much cleavage...then it didn't. Yeah, good job.

Comment

Quoth Sheldonrs View Post
          “That’s because this is the ghetto store.”

Maybe she mis-heard her. She probably really said "That's because I'm a ghetto whore".

I'll have to tell Owl that one!
          When you start at zero, everything's progress.

Comment

Working...
          X