Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Once dear daddy started spouting off about the fake cops and gun, I'd gladly call the cops for him so the nice officers could explain it to him in person.
    A lion however, will only devour your corpse, whereas an SC is not sated until they have destroyed your soul. (Quote per infinitemonkies)

Comment

This is just so . . . so . . . so . . . I can't say it. The sheer entitledness, and idiocy, is appauling.
      Customers should always be served . . . to the nearest great white.

Comment

Quoth NateTheChops View Post
        Or if it had been caught on camera, what's that show where stupid people do randomly stupid crap on camera? It's on TruTV but it's not always criminals.
        It is called America's Dumbest... It runs here on Thursday nights, yes it is part of my must watch collection.
        "The most likely way for the world to be destroyed, most experts agree, is by accident. That's where we come in; we're computer professionals. We cause accidents."
        - Nathaniel Borenstein

Comment

Quoth Sheldonrs View Post
          Isn't this the part where Jerry Orbach makes a smart ass comment over a dead body?

No, it's the point where Horatio Caine makes a quippy one-liner while either removing or replacing his sunglasses
          Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read. -Groucho Marx

Comment

Quoth Syriilord View Post
            No, it's the point where Horatio Caine makes a quippy one-liner while either removing or replacing his sunglasses
            Looks like she got left....

.... holding the bag.

YEEEEEAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!
            - They say nothing good happens at 2AM, they're right, I happen at 2AM.

Comment

Poor denial Daddy. What, did all logic and reason die when the sperm infiltrated the egg?
              You really need to see a neurologist. - Wagegoth

Comment

Quoth blas View Post
                Poor denial Daddy. What, did all logic and reason die when the sperm infiltrated the egg?
                Apparently.
                I'm trying to see things from your point of view, but I can't get my head that far up my keister!

Who is John Galt?
                -Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged

Comment

Quoth Argabarga View Post
                  Looks like she got left....

.... holding the bag.

YEEEEEAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!

And I've dealt with kids like that, sadly, some of them were (former) friends of mine. Whenever I heard stuff like that happen, I usually went home early. Then I'd get a voice mail on my phone the next morning saying, 'DUDE! If anyone asks, the purse is fake, we were at my grandma's, and you don't know nothin'!"

Exasperating, but entertaining.
                  http://www.customerssuck.com/?p=7499
                  Now appearing in comic form!

Comment

Well, the update isn't nearly as exciting as the original fun. She plead out to a lesser charge and ended up with a fine and time served.

The family and friends left via a side door in the morning. They never came back to complain further and I think they were probably embarrassed to find out that their precious angel actually did what she was accused of doing.

Comment

Maybe not as exciting, but at least justice was served, and hopefully everyone's learned their lesson.

Humans are a flawed species. Our capacity for evil and stupidity is boundless. Do not say that someone "couldn't possibly do that!" They can, and they very well may, if the opportunity presented itself, as it did in this case.
                      I don't have an attitude problem. You have a perception problem.
                      My LiveJournal
                      A page we can all agree with!

Comment

Not really related to the op...but the best raging dad story I ever witnessed happened on my block when I was either in 8th or 9th grade. Guy down the block from me, a year younger than I, is a jerk. His friends are jerks. His sister....is pretty nice and grew up kinda hot.* His dad's a jerk. Neighbor kid and his jerk friends go to the woods near our house to hang out one afternoon. Now a goodly chunk of those woods are city land, a buffer between subdivisions which can be used to traverse our square mile if one is so inclined. A large clearing in it has even been turned into an impromptu BMX park, not my thing but it looks like it took some effort. At the edge of that clearing are some chain link fence posts. No fence, just posts, and the trail coninues past them. Walk far enough and you end up on a deliberate dirt road that leads to a cleared area as if for storage, or around a bend. Walk down that road past the bend (not but a few hundred feet)...and you're in one the nearby cemeteries. Suddenly, the purpose of those fence posts become crystal clear and your wise traveler (like me) beats a hasty retreat back to the public woods. Neighbor Kid and the Jerk Faces make it as far the storage clearing (maybe they park heavy equipment there sometimes, I don't know) and just chill. None of them not the clear man-made nature of their surroundings....until a groundskeeper shows up and starts yelling at them that they are in trespassing in the cemetery and they need to come with him. Being assholes, they shout back obscenities and start to run away. He grabs one kid's bike and tosses it into his truck before the kid can escape. They all beat a hasty retreat and go back to neighbor kid's house (note that it was not the closest house) spinning a tale of innocently minding their own business in the woods, totally not at the cemetery, when some crazy man drunk with power shows up and starts cussing them out! They tried to leave but he stole jerkface #3's bicycle with no provocation! Specifically, Neighbor Kid goes into his house to spin this tale to his dad while his buddies spin it to me and my buddy DOT.KOM (not his real name and long before 30 Rock). DOT.KOM buys it. I smell bullshit. Jerk Dad buys it in a big bad way. He comes outside ranting to his son about how you shouldn't treat kids like that, you shouldn't steal a kid's bike, don't worry jerkface #3 I'll get your bike back, and proceeds to hop in his truck with his son. They return home maybe 20 minutes later, all the neighborhood teens still around their yard. First, no bike. Second, son just walks straight back into the house talking to no one. Third, Jerk Dad gets out and quietly tells jerkface #3 that he needs to talk to his parents about getting his bike back and everyone should go home. Fourth, I laugh my ass off to DOT.KOM about being right. Good times.

*Though she and an older friend (when they couldn't have been older than 13-14 and 12-13, respectively) did once do something REALLY creepy - they set up a lemonade stand. On the corner by the main road. In swim suit tops and short shorts. At ages 13 and 14, tops, respectively. So creepy!

EDIT: In that same time period, they once asked me which one of them had bigger boobs...so I doubt it was any kind of innocent intent behind the clothing choice. My response was to ride off into the sunset without answering, BTW.

Comment

Quoth blas View Post
                          All logic and reason didn't die... it wasn't there to begin with... it's an inherited disease.

Comment

Working...
                          X