• Show
Clear All

Oh geez...Katie Kaboom.

It's been years....
    My Guide to Oblivion

"I resent the implication that I've gone mad, Sprocket."

Comment

Quoth bardicwench View Post
      Ok... done spamming cat pictures on someone else's thread... sorry!
      Pretty kitties!

Those drinks sound pretty nice, will have to try one sometime. Never heard of Woodchuck, will have to check out the liquor store soon.

Perhaps we should get Mr. Hero some boozy refreshments for dealing with that fool customer. A Pan-Galactic Gargle Blaster might be strong enough. Might.
      I don't have an attitude problem. You have a perception problem.
      My LiveJournal
      A page we can all agree with!

Comment

Quoth XCashier View Post
        Pretty kitties!

Those drinks sound pretty nice, will have to try one sometime. Never heard of Woodchuck, will have to check out the liquor store soon.

Perhaps we should get Mr. Hero some boozy refreshments for dealing with that fool customer. A Pan-Galactic Gargle Blaster might be strong enough. Might.
        Thank you!

Woodchuck cider is yummy.... I'm allergic to hops, so can't have most beer, but I <3 cider!

As for the Pan-Galactic Gargle Blaster... well, it MAY be strong enough to deal with some of these customers. Might need two of the drinks. ^_^
        "Good morning, and in case I don't see ya, good afternoon, good evening, and good night!" - The Truman Show

Comment

Quoth bardicwench View Post
          cat on shoulder picture

I know that facial expression! "Please dont slide backwards, please dont slide backwards.."
          Thou shalt not take the name of thy goddess Whiskey in vain.

Comment

mmm, woodchuck.

master hero: My boss told me I can put you in the king rooms at a total of $69.99 per night.
            SC: You think this is about the money? Surely you can do better than this.
            of course it's about money and you getting your way, silly sc.
            look! it's ghengis khan!
            Sorry, but while I can do many things, extracting heads from anuses isn't one of them. (so sayeth the irv)

Comment

Quoth Whiskey View Post
              I know that facial expression! "Please dont slide backwards, please dont slide backwards.."
              Considering that I'm sure he has at least two sets of claws through my shirt in that pictures... yeah, no sliding ANY way! And no chewing on the headset! The headset is NOT food! Bad Gypsy! Bad!

"Good morning, and in case I don't see ya, good afternoon, good evening, and good night!" - The Truman Show

Comment

D'awwwww KITTIES!

Nice how she sounded so sweet at the end...

Nobody ever flirts with me, but to be honest, you can be about as subtle as a brick and flirt with me and I won't notice. I actually had that happen at...McDonald's, I think? I went through the drive-thru with my mom and as we pulled away, she was like, "That guy was really looking at you and checking you out." And I went, "Huh?" I think the only time I've really noticed is when I was at the library and this guy sitting down in the kids' section gave me a REALLY blatant once-over...like moving his head up and down. Which kind of creeped me out 'cause I looked about 15 that day. And he's in the children's section. That was great.
                "And so all the night-tide, I lie down by the side of my darling, my darling, my life and my bride!"
                "Hallo elskan min/Trui ekki hvad timinn lidur"
                Amayis is my wifey

Comment

Your hana looks like my nermal

see what happens when you call me out in a thread, mr. hero
                  Thou shalt not take the name of thy goddess Whiskey in vain.

Comment

Quoth Whiskey View Post
                    Your hana looks like my nermal

see what happens when you call me out in a thread, mr. hero
                    We take over the thread with kitty-pics?

Very cute kitties, btw. ^_^

Comment

Bardicwench, I just love those kitties!

Especially your Gypsy - he looks so much like my late lamented (and still very much loved) MacGonagall (a.k.a Big 'Un).
                      Engaged to the sweet Mytical He is my Black Dragon (and yes, a good one) strong, protective, the guardian. I am his Silver Dragon, always by his side, shining for him, cherishing him.

Comment

Quoth Marmalady View Post
                        Bardicwench, I just love those kitties!

Especially your Gypsy - he looks so much like my late lamented (and still very much loved) MacGonagall (a.k.a Big 'Un).
                        Gypsy is adorable... all black except the very tip of his tail, which is white. He loves people and loves to escape, but he loves his "mom" the best. Kitteh is attached to me most of the time.

Two issues that he has... he noms plastic whenever he can.... boy has a plastic deficiency or something so I'm constantly hiding plastic bags where he can't get them. As I'm typing this, he's nomming the bag my library books are in.

He also has an oral fixation... I can't pet him without him licking my skin in return. He has a really scratchy cat tongue, and loves to lick any exposed skin he can find. o_O

Comment

Oooh.. torties! Must share pics of my own, the butterball of the house, Hazel:

She has this thing where she likes to drape across Nekojin's shoulders. It makes her very happy to be there, for some reason.

^-.-^
                          Faith is about what you do. It's about aspiring to be better and nobler and kinder than you are. It's about making sacrifices for the good of others. - Dresden

Comment

'nother pic of my pretty tortie Hana:

Normal work day... I work and the kitties sleep:

Actually, wait... what am I talking about? THIS is a normal work day:

(what is this work thing? stop doing that and pay attention to me!)

Comment

Apple pucker & Mt. Dew = Tastes like a green apple jolly rancher.
                              Cherry Rum & Pepsi = Adults Cherry Pepsi

Oor Apple Vodka.. yum. <3

Comment

Quoth superhotelworker View Post
                                Apple pucker & Mt. Dew = Tastes like a green apple jolly rancher.
                                Cherry Rum & Pepsi = Adults Cherry Pepsi

Oor Apple Vodka.. yum. <3

I might have to do the Cherry Run with Coke... I hate the taste of Pepsi. ^_^

The Apple Pucker & Mt Dew sounds yummy!

Comment

Working...
                                X