X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth XCashier View Post
    Here's my tortie tabby, Millicent.
    She's lovely, but I can only begin to imagine the struggle to keep her groomed and mat-free. Our huge foofy calico mats if you look at her wrong, and she isn't half as foofy as your lovely dear.
    "English is the result of Norman men-at-arms attempting to pick up Saxon barmaids and is no more legitimate than any of the other results."
    - H. Beam Piper

Comment

Wait a minute. Vincent Price? Oh god, what an actor. He always had the sweetest roles. Such a wonderful person he always played. He was just legendary starring in "House on Haunted Hill." Me, creepy? Ghoulish? Er, I don't know what you're talking about.
      Customers should always be served . . . to the nearest great white.

Comment

Quoth Fire_on_High View Post
        She's lovely, but I can only begin to imagine the struggle to keep her groomed and mat-free. Our huge foofy calico mats if you look at her wrong, and she isn't half as foofy as your lovely dear.
        She does mat, so we brush and comb her very frequently. Yeah, it's a pain, but she's worth it.
        I don't have an attitude problem. You have a perception problem.
        My LiveJournal
        A page we can all agree with!

Comment

Quoth Kristev View Post
          Wait a minute. Vincent Price? Oh god, what an actor. He always had the sweetest roles. Such a wonderful person he always played. He was just legendary starring in "House on Haunted Hill." Me, creepy? Ghoulish? Er, I don't know what you're talking about.
          Yup. Her love of his acting/roles has given me a bit of an education in classic 'some people are _evil_' movies

Comment

My Gypsy is in the process of exfoliating my arm. I may not have skin left... someone please protect me from over-eager cats?
            "Good morning, and in case I don't see ya, good afternoon, good evening, and good night!" - The Truman Show

Comment

We used to have a cat who'd suckle. I forget his name. Becks, was it Midnight? Madison? Reeses? The name is smacking my upside the head.
              I'm bringing disdain back...with a vengeance.

Oh, and your tool box called...you got out again.

Comment

Quoth Kristev View Post
                I think one of Vincent Price's most delightful roles was Dr. Anton Phibes.
                "I don't have to be petty. The Universe does that for me."

Comment

Quoth Bella_Vixen View Post
                  We used to have a cat who'd suckle. I forget his name. Becks, was it Midnight? Madison? Reeses? The name is smacking my upside the head.
                  Gizmo? Uh...damn...it's smacking me, too.
                  Unseen but seeing
                  oh dear, now they're masquerading as sane-KiaKat
                  There isn't enough interpretive dance in the workplace these days-Irv
                  3rd shift needs love, too
                  RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Comment

Quoth Becks View Post
                    Gizmo? Uh...damn...it's smacking me, too.
                    I was thinking maybe Gizmo. 20+ years is a long time, isn't it?
                    I'm bringing disdain back...with a vengeance.

Oh, and your tool box called...you got out again.

Comment

Quoth Bella_Vixen View Post
                      I was thinking maybe Gizmo. 20+ years is a long time, isn't it?
                      Yes.

When the hell did we get older?
                      Unseen but seeing
                      oh dear, now they're masquerading as sane-KiaKat
                      There isn't enough interpretive dance in the workplace these days-Irv
                      3rd shift needs love, too
                      RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Comment

Quoth bardicwench View Post
                        Oh yeah, and Randy drawing Choo Choo Bear on someone's face... 'cause everyone wants a pink pussy on his face, right?
                        Don't forget that it's a hairless pink pussy.

Quoth Ironclad Alibi View Post
                        My favorite role of his (and one of his, actually), was Champagne for Caesar.

Although, The Comedy of Terrors is great fun.

My aunt has one of those framed pieces with his pic and a signature card in it.

^-.-^
                        Faith is about what you do. It's about aspiring to be better and nobler and kinder than you are. It's about making sacrifices for the good of others. - Dresden

Comment

Quoth Andara Bledin View Post
                          I do like that movie too.

Another childhood favorite was Master of the World. Vincent Price played Captain Robur in that one. I need to watch that one again.
                          "I don't have to be petty. The Universe does that for me."

Comment

Quoth Ironclad Alibi View Post
                            Quoth Andara Bledin View Post
                            My favorite role of his (and one of his, actually), was Champagne for Caesar.

Did you see Vincent Price's turn on The Muppet Show?

Boy, did this thread ever get derailed!
                            I don't have an attitude problem. You have a perception problem.
                            My LiveJournal
                            A page we can all agree with!

Comment

Working...
                            X