Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Nominees For Craziest Customer Are...

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Nominees For Craziest Customer Are...

Here are my nominees for the craziest customer of the weekend at my pharmacy...

1. This very large and scuzzy woman comes up to the counter and says she is here to pick up her birth control pills. I search the computer and have nothing ready for her. She states that her doctor was supposed to call in the prescription yesterday. Apparently it didn't happen. Well, the lady turns around and yells to her husband standing way up the aisle, "Well I guess there won't be any sex for you tonight!"

2. This lady came in this morning with a prescription and wanted to wait for it. It would have normally only taken about fifteen minutes, but her insurance was giving us trouble. After about thirty minutes she storms up to the counter and say these exact words, "Jesus Christ! What the hell is taking so long? I am going to be late for church!"

3. A younger woman with an obvious chip on her shoulder comes up to the counter to order a refill on her Vicodin. I tell her that it is too soon to refill it. She should have about a ten day supply left. She states that she is out of it and doesn't know what happened. I apologize and state that we cannot legally fill it for ten more days. She starts to walk away from the counter and turns back to me and says loudly, "Roses are red, violets are blue. Garbage stinks and so do you!"

4. The fourth nominee is a customer who called to tell us that she had been in earlier and that we didn't give her back her change at the register. She wanted to know when she could come back in to get it. We explained that we had to count the drawer and then we would let her know if we found it. We took her name and phone number. We then asked her how much money she was shorted. Guess how much? She was shorted 34 cents!

Who do you think should get the prize?

Number One is just skanky (someone pass me the heavy-duty brain bleach, please, I'm still trying to get rid of the icky feeling just reading that one left me with). Number Two needs to spend a little more time in church and might consider transferring to one that will actually *teach* her something for all the money she dumps in the tithe plate. Number four is sad, but not too sucky if she wasn't going over the top with her demands for the change.

Number Three has my vote. She's either high on those vicodin or just bat shit crazy.
    Sorry, my cow died so I don't need your bull

Comment

Quoth EvilEmpryss View Post
      Number Three has my vote. She's just bat shit crazy.
      Edited for accuracy... Seriously, 'roses are red, violets are blue, garbage stinks and so do you?' Without the Vicodin, she's mentally back in elementary school?
      My other car is a Mackinaw.

Comment

Empress:
        Number 1 is just.. *shudders* Gods the images.
        Number 2 is just grumpy. Tell her Jesus was a patient man and it's a virtue.
        Number 3 is nuts. Plain bonkers. I don't think she needs the vicodin.
        Number 4 is sad, but least she was semi pleasant sounding.

I say 1. Just for the scarring.
        Last edited by superhotelworker; 09-19-2010, 11:43 PM. Reason: I don't know my damn smilies :P

Comment

Quoth ZedOmega View Post
          Edited for accuracy... Seriously, 'roses are red, violets are blue, garbage stinks and so do you?' Without the Vicodin, she's mentally back in elementary school?
          That's exactly what I was thinking. This woman in her mid twenties saying something like that. That's something I would expect a second-grader to say.

Comment

I'm with superhotelworker on this one. EE, when you're done with the brain bleach, pass it to me . . . if there's any left.

#3 is just being a bitch.

Otherwise agree with EE.
            They say that God only gives us what we can handle. Apparently, God thinks I'm a bad ass.

Comment

Number 3 gets my vote, just for the mild, childish insult.
              "I can tell her you're all tied up in the projection room." Sunset Boulevard.

Comment

*Hands Panacea a new bottle* Here.

Comment

Quoth RxBoy View Post
                  Here are my nominees for the craziest customer of the weekend at my pharmacy...

1. This very large and scuzzy woman comes up to the counter and says she is here to pick up her birth control pills. I search the computer and have nothing ready for her. She states that her doctor was supposed to call in the prescription yesterday. Apparently it didn't happen. Well, the lady turns around and yells to her husband standing way up the aisle, "Well I guess there won't be any sex for you tonight!"
                  Aww, I thought large and scuzzy would be birth control enough.

Quoth RxBoy
                  3. A younger woman with an obvious chip on her shoulder comes up to the counter to order a refill on her Vicodin. I tell her that it is too soon to refill it. She should have about a ten day supply left. She states that she is out of it and doesn't know what happened. I apologize and state that we cannot legally fill it for ten more days. She starts to walk away from the counter and turns back to me and says loudly, "Roses are red, violets are blue. Garbage stinks and so do you!
                  Roses are red
                  A deep crimson hue
                  We've just phoned the drug squad
                  Run--they're coming for you!

As for who gets my vote for craziest customer--none of them do. I'm too tempted to vote for more than one and thus taint my ballot.
                  Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

Comment

Quoth superhotelworker View Post
                    *Hands Panacea a new bottle* Here.
                    Aaahhhhh. Many thanks.
                    They say that God only gives us what we can handle. Apparently, God thinks I'm a bad ass.

Comment

LOL!!!

Number 3 all the way. I vote we make this a poll post.

Comment

I vote for #3 as well, all were were sucky but that childish rhyme drove Vicodin lady over the top for me. As for #1 , I think I'll take that brain bleach next.

Comment

Quoth RxBoy View Post
                          "Jesus Christ! What the hell is taking so long? I am going to be late for church!"

"I'm very sorry, Ma'am, and I DO understand your frustration. However, it's seems there is a problem with your Goddamn insurance."

Mike
                          Meow.........

Comment

pass that brain bleach; just connecting scuzzy woman and reproduction is frying my circuits. *cringe*

two is a bitch who must sleep during church...she certainly hasn't picked anything up from it.

three makes me wonder if the vicodin has done long term damage or if she's always been like that-mentally stunted.

four is just there...not bad, not good.

for frying my brain and grossing me out, i vote for #1; at least she's trying not to breed.
                            look! it's ghengis khan!
                            Sorry, but while I can do many things, extracting heads from anuses isn't one of them. (so sayeth the irv)

Comment

Quoth RxBoy View Post
                              This very large and scuzzy woman comes up to the counter and says she is here to pick up her birth control pills. I search the computer and have nothing ready for her. She states that her doctor was supposed to call in the prescription yesterday. Apparently it didn't happen. Well, the lady turns around and yells to her husband standing way up the e, "Well I guess there won't be any sex for you tonight!"
                              Did he answer 'Thank God for that!' ?
                              Engaged to the sweet Mytical He is my Black Dragon (and yes, a good one) strong, protective, the guardian. I am his Silver Dragon, always by his side, shining for him, cherishing him.

Comment

Working...
                              X