Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Nominees For Craziest Customer Are...

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

At Grape Cat and Chainedbarista . . . here ya go.

I think there's still enough left in the bottle . . . .

They say that God only gives us what we can handle. Apparently, God thinks I'm a bad ass.

Comment

"Roses are red, violets are blue. Garbage stinks and so do you!"
      I broke rule #1 ... thank goodness it was tea out of my nose and not Dr Pepper. I would have laughed in her face, I couldn't have helped it.
      "You mean you don’t have the one piece of information you actually need? Well, stick your grubby paws in the crayon box, yank one out and colour me Fucking Shocked Fuchsia." - Gravekeeper

Comment

Tie between #3 and #4. #3 because that was too stupid for anybody over the age of 6. #4 because she's going to burn more than 34 cents worth of gas just coming back to pick up her change.
        When you start at zero, everything's progress.

Comment

Any brain bleach left? The image of scuzz-central getting laid makes me feel all icky.

Speaking of brain bleach, I just introduced my neighbor to the term about a week ago. He is vastly amused. Of course, he was also amused by the term "reverse tetris" that I used yesterday... we were unloading his moving van into my his apartment.

(I tried to walk off with his bookshelves... he doesn't need all of them!)
          "Good morning, and in case I don't see ya, good afternoon, good evening, and good night!" - The Truman Show

Comment

Number 3 has my vote. As for #1, at least she is not breeding.
            I'm trying to see things from your point of view, but I can't get my head that far up my keister!

Who is John Galt?
            -Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged

Comment

Quoth taxguykarl View Post
              As for #1, at least she is not breeding.
              She thinks that "no BC pills today" means "no sex tonight". I wouldn't be too sure that she's not breeding if I were you.

Comment

Quoth RxBoy View Post
                1. This very large and scuzzy woman...turns around and yells to her husband standing way up the aisle, "Well I guess there won't be any sex for you tonight!"
                I bet he breathed a sigh of relief!
                Quoth RxBoy View Post
                2. ..."Jesus Christ! What the hell is taking so long? I am going to be late for church!"
                "I'm sure He can hear you using His name as profanity all the way down here!"
                Quoth RxBoy View Post
                3. ..."Roses are red, violets are blue. Garbage stinks and so do you!"
                "And I am rubber, and you are glue. Your words bounce off me and stick to you!"
                Quoth RxBoy View Post
                4. ...She was shorted 34 cents!
                It'll cost her more in gas to drive back to the store. But she's gotta have that 34¢, it's the principle of the thing!
                Quoth RxBoy View Post
                Who do you think should get the prize?
                Does the prize include a ride through the Chipmobile? I'd call it a four-way tie...
                Last edited by XCashier; 09-21-2010, 10:06 PM.
                I don't have an attitude problem. You have a perception problem.
                My LiveJournal
                A page we can all agree with!

Comment

Quoth Magpie View Post
                  Quoth taxguykarl View Post
                  As for #1, at least she is not breeding.
                  She thinks that "no BC pills today" means "no sex tonight". I wouldn't be too sure that she's not breeding if I were you.
                  OK, she's trying not to breed--mistakes SC's happen.
                  I'm trying to see things from your point of view, but I can't get my head that far up my keister!

Who is John Galt?
                  -Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged

Comment

Working...
                  X