Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

More Drunken Shenanigans (Foul Language)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• More Drunken Shenanigans (Foul Language)

This happened Saturday night/Sunday Morning, in the Golden Arches Drive-thru. I was at second window presenting the food when this took place:

Me: Hi! ..*hands food out the window*

SC: *grabs bag, starts rifling through it* Excuse me, I'm missing an order of *hic* fries.

Me: *notes receipt* Ma'am, you were not charged for that.

SC: *attitude central* Well, I asked HER (order taker) for extra large fries, so YOU need to give them to me

At that point, I was done. I call the Manager, A over.

Me: A, can you deal with this customer please? She wants fries, but refuses to pay for them.

A: Ma'am, you need to pay for the fries.

SC: LISTEN YOU LITTLE BITCH, JUST GIVE ME THE F---IN FRIES, YOU WHORE!

A: You are drunk and you can leave now before I call the cops.

SC: DRUNK, SOBER IT DOESN'T MATTER..I WANT MY F--CKIN FRIES

A (losing it): Listen you drunk bitch, take your drunken ass home and out my drive-thru NOW! The cops are on the phone.

SC: F--- YOU! *her cab speeds off*

Working the graveyard shift, you truly see the dregs of humanity..
    Last edited by kokopuff3; 09-20-2010, 07:33 PM.

sadly, they mostly come out at night, but kudos to your manager for having your back instead of caving to that bottom feeder.
    look! it's ghengis khan!
    Sorry, but while I can do many things, extracting heads from anuses isn't one of them. (so sayeth the irv)

Comment

Wow...wow.
      I'm so glad that I don't go out at night, or work at a drive-through...or really anything that would have me be in contact with someone that crazy.

I'm so glad your manager had your back with that one, she sounded nasty.
      Oh wook at teh widdle babeh dwaggin! How cyuuute babeh dwag-AAAAAAAUUUGGGHHHH! *nom*
      http://jennovazombie.deviantart.com

Comment

I agree, I give my manager a great deal of props for having my back..if she didn't I wouldn't have lasted on overnights...

Comment

I am impressed. A spineful manager.
          Customers should always be served . . . to the nearest great white.

Comment

I was chatting with a manager at Taco Bell one night (slow night, no one really had much to do), and apparently drunks at the drive-thru are quite common.

The worst one he had was this woman who pulled up to the box, placed her order, and then promptly passed out. They had no choice but to call the cops. When they got there and woke her up, she tried to tell them she wasn't driving. Then she said she didn't know how she got there. Naturally, the cops took her away.

He also said she screwed up their resonse time. She was in the line for 15 minutes before the cops got there.
            Sometimes life is altered.
            Break from the ropes your hands are tied.
            Uneasy with confrontation.
            Won't turn out right. Can't turn out right

Comment

@MadMike: I'm used to seeing/dealing with drunken people, but that story made me just :O

Comment

Happens ALL THE TIME. Last call comes, bar closes down, huge number of people get in their cars and head for the drive-through to get some food to help them "sober up".

"Thank you for ordering at McDUIs, please pull up to the first window to pay and have an officer breathalyze you, then proceed to the second window to get your food and shiny shiny handcuffs."
                Aliterate : A person who is capable of reading but unwilling to do so.

"A man who does not read has no advantage over a man who cannot" - Mark Twain

Comment

Working...
                X