This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth FenigDurak View Post
    During all of this, the woman is bouncing up against the counter and it looks like she's humping my counter. The whole thing just seemed odd to me.
    You must've met one of the Humplik Rail Humpers.
    Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

Comment

Don't worry too much about the scammer. They're good at what they do and even experienced management gets tricked by them at times. They target big box stores because they know how customer service obsessed the corporate offices are.

Comment

Quoth MadonnaC View Post
        Lucky you. I got the 3rd degree when I tried to return a 'not even close to a ATI' video card.
        ALWAYS ALWAYS ALWAYS check the seal before you buy. If the seal is broken, check the contents, BEFORE you get to the register. If it doesn't match up, bring it to the attention of someone in the store.

The stores are there to sell you stuff, not protect you from fraud. Learn to protect yourself.

Comment

And that must be why the more expensive boxes in our local computer megastore are fitted with a wraparound security device, rather than just a resonant tag sticker.

Comment

looks like she's humping my counter
            sounds like she was in a hurry to get home for some... alone time?

Comment

We had someone switch out a $400 Dyson for a cheap vaccuum once, the service desk girl felt horrible after realizing once the guest was gone. Luckily (or stupidly) the guest had used a stolen credit card and the cops already had a case on her and rounded her up within a few days now that we had her on camera to confirm everything

Comment

Working...
              X